What is the best dota 2 hero and why is it sand king?

what is the best dota 2 hero and why is it sand king?

Attached: 400px-Dota2sandking.jpg (400x469, 46.82K)

The guy who uninstalls it

Attached: 20191225_232630.jpg (720x684, 232.79K)

recently i've liked skywrath

SHIT-TA 2 lmao

Do Dota 2 players play LoL? Do LoL players play Dota 2?

No it's skeleton king with rapier

dazzle is the best
actually last time i got on they fucked his skills up with a fucking rework so i guess its night stalker

Fuck Sand King, 90% of SK players keep hiding themselves like a coward. Then after 25mins they buy a Blink Dagger and keep trying to make a play with ultimate, just to fail again and again.

night stalker is the most boring braindead hero in the entire game

pudge is the best

i just enjoy flying around and punching the shit out of stuff ok

Ive been enjoying Mars and Pangolier offlane lately, both incredibly fun to play and have high skill ceilings to reach. I wish they didn't remove mars' buttspears

Attached: 1456373028667.png (680x680, 370.71K)

For me it's Undying

It's Tony actually

Every single character in the game can be best, if you buy enough MoveSpeed.

every situation is trivialized by MoveSpeed, chase at your leisure, escaping is a joke, and towers are your bitch.

Attached: strider.jpg (225x225, 8.38K)

I want to fuck Slark

Has Mars pretty much made all other 3's obsolete now?

People are usually in one camp or the other, but generally if they play both LoL is the one they use to unwind when they don't want to have to think too much.

The trend is generally LoL players trying Dota, hating it at first, but then never going back to the casual babby LoL after getting past the entry barrier

I don't like Mars because every time I put someone in the rage cage they turn around and 1v1 me while my team drools onto their keyboards

i have a quarry to settle

For me it's Dawnbreaker, but she very much feels like a "win lane lose game" hero.

casual windlace until 35 minutes enjoyers rise up

im not high enough rank to give a good answer but Im personally having a lot of success and fun with him, from the pro games and high level pubs I've seen it seems he is probably in top 3 offlaners in the game currently tho

how can they 1v1 you when you have 2 spells that knock them into the wall that damages them, and your passive reduces your incoming damage by 70% ? Nobody can fight the god of war !

Attached: 1526093216220.jpg (493x332, 28.79K)

People dont think that Slardar's anti-armor anti-invis ult is that great, until they get slapped and stunned to death

undying is so hard to play.
>peaks early if you play him as a 4 or 5 your a creep late game
>win lane lose game
>tombstone is free gold if your team doesn't build around it
>soul rip is useless if you dont synergize it with tombstone or if you fight out side the lanes
if all goes right though is will be a fast sub 30 mins game