Come home, white man

Come home, white man.

Attached: sf3.png (1438x1451, 672.83K)

Now this is a Street Fighter game.

This games roster the single biggest blunder in FGC histroy.

What exactly is "white" about 3S?

That game doesn't even have Cammy

Name a single thing wrong about this roster

Attached: roster.jpg (541x678, 64.87K)

there's about 5 cool chatacters

they are just mad that it is the most different roster and game, and that's half the reason it's the best

Remy, Twelve, Necro
I like Necro's design but that fucker is so annoying to play against and listen to

There you go. Now shut the fuck up or I'm taking Remy out too

Attached: 1654561699361.jpg (541x678, 142.97K)

What's the best way to play 3rd Strike on modern systems? Heard the Capcom collections sucked because they're running on some dogshite emulator. Is that correct?

The emulator isn't dogshit, the collection is fine.
If you want to play online you have to play on Fightcade 2 though. It's easy to set up

But you made it worse.

t. Necro

No guile and too many "MYSTERIOUS MONSTER THING, eye color: ??? Blood type: ???"

That being said I don't hate any of them, but they feel a little overdone here at straying into Dark Stalkers Brand.

Sorry I main Makoto in 3S.
But you added a bunch of faggots just because "muh world warriors".

Third Strike flopped largely because without the Street Fighter cast it didnt feel like Street Fighter to people, zoomie.

>I main Makoko
Opinion instantly discarded

No, it flopped because there were next to no arcade machines in America and the only console it was on was a console no one had.
Please actually learn history before you mouth off to people who were actually alive at the time.

Both can be true.

I wanna learn fighting games. Is doing so via Third Strike and the veterans that inhabit it a colossal error?

I make no delusions of winning a single match in 10,000

Not really.
3S didn't flop in Japan. It was huge there. It only flopped in America because America didn't know it existed.

Holy cope. It's true TS wasn't that common in arcades but that only moves the question - Why didn't the Americans order more TS arcade machines? It was before the arcade industry as a whole went under - it was because the SPECIFIC CABINET WASNT IN DEMAND. People didnt want TS. Now WHY MIGHT THAT HAVE BEEN?
You're so fucking retarded you're mistaking the symptom for the disease.

Yun, Remy, Urien, Oro, Necro, Q, Nigger, Ibuki, Other nigger chick, Makoto, Hugo, 12, Alex

>Why didn't the Americans order more TS arcade machines?
Because arcades didn't like fighting games.
You know why? Because they attract 13/55s.

oh yeah and Yang

No Juri.