Does anyone know why Valve is publishing this?

The only outside games they've published on steam are Garry's mod and the half-life spin offs. Why is some random game with no attention from a fresh dev getting published by them? Is this gabes sons game or something?

Attached: ValvePublishing.png (1438x1155, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/search/?category1=998&publisher=Valve
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

store.steampowered.com/search/?category1=998&publisher=Valve

if theyre a small dev and publishing their own game it defaults to valve

but look at this There are no other small devs on there

it goes away and switches to the developer when the game is released

Well Valve is full of furries so it fits.

ok that makes sense i guess but shouldn't their publisher page just be filled with hundreds of upcoming indie and shovelware games right now? Just seems weird this is the only one that is being self published.

Gabe's son is a furry.

Probably some moron dev saw the publisher field and thought "durr it's on steam so I guess valve is publishing it"

everything I said to you I pulled out of my ass, I have no idea why valve is publishing this

wouldn't that need some approval from the publisher or something.

Ok.. so Valve IS publishing some weird furry game. Wtf

GabeN is a furry

Attached: iLOCb8C9qCgRgrYtJ9swmR6CxmRa3Kg-1PGH0ZYKSMQ.jpg (822x262, 47.24K)

Is his son actually a furry? I'm assuming this is his son's game, looking at valves publisher list you either have to be facepunch of gearbox. They've never published some random indie.

The success of this random furshit game will determine if steam gets sold to MS on gabes death

>Games community discussion has 0 threads when I make this thread
>now has 2
>both have anime profile pictures
Should I really be surprised anons

His son's a vorefag, I'm surprised it's not common knowledge tbqh

Because they're con artists and don't care about fans of any games, Artifact for example.

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

Kobenifag and proud

Yeah but what does that have to do with Valve being furfags

based

I still don't know which post you are. I'm assuming its the blond chick with the love hearts steam frame.