Alex Lang remembers life before the revolution – before the government-issued hormones, the sissy wigs...

>Alex Lang remembers life before the revolution – before the government-issued hormones, the sissy wigs, frilly lingerie, and mandatory chastity. He lives on the war-torn outskirts of New Africa, where he hides his beautiful blonde step-sister Kaylee from the clutches of the brutal New African army.

>As musclebound black soldiers prowl the countryside searching for fertile white women, Alex will stop at nothing to protect sweet Kaylee's purity. In his pink-and-blue wig, flirty sissy skirt, and fishnet stockings, Alex gives his tender white body to a gang of pitiless black alpha soldiers: the ultimate act of courage and sacrifice. But is sissy Alex prepared for the overwhelming demonstration of power and domination? The encounter brings him face-to-face with his worst fears... and his most unspeakable sissy fantasies.

Attached: 1654559720217.jpg (313x500, 42.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/file/mSAlxYDD#6DawNrpkqO-_n-KHUrzwTSVjYdDtd5BKOOvKR2NaXhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Black men don’t even think about blacked stuff. White males project it on them.

Is that Tariq Nasheed's pseudonym?

is this book even good

Dats a big nigga hyuck
Verification NOT required.

What’s funny is that a white woman wrote this

videogames for this feel?

I kinda wanna read it.
Just to see how cringe it is.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Attached: b6df8c9c89f0bf736e12aff5b03aa035.jpg (1400x2100, 1.93M)

lel at the goodreads page

It’s better written than 90% of Jap shit.

kino!

Attached: american literature.png (1304x729, 158.85K)

see for yourself
mega.nz/file/mSAlxYDD#6DawNrpkqO-_n-KHUrzwTSVjYdDtd5BKOOvKR2NaXhY

>Black men don’t even think about blacked stuff.

Cope lmao.

>The fact that this was written by a white woman is telling. The glorification of sexual abuse, racism, transphobia.... look, I could go on and on. Kinks are kinks, fetishes are fetishes, but for fuck's sake you gotta draw the line in the sand somewhere and this pile of hot garbage was drawn twenty miles back. Jesus Christ, it's not even written well, more like vomit tossed onto pages like a monkey flinging its own shit.

kek

The biggest spammer of this faggotry is a coping black dicklet .

Would China really do this?

>this level of worldbuilding
Whitney Ryan truly is the American Tolkien

Attached: file.png (1252x730, 153.32K)

please tell me the book ends with his sister getting deflowered while he watches and jerks off to it

>a Black King's pair of vintage air jordans

Attached: 1654478586692.gif (338x610, 2.33M)

>Accidentally stepping on a black king's pair of vintage Air Jordans was enough to invite a murderous wrath.
my sides this has to be satire

Holy based. Any Forumscels btfo

This is what Any Forums does all day. This is why we need some kind of social credit score for neetbux. I'm paying for these losers to sit around and write this.

This future could have been avoided. All you had to do was stick to the pacific and not give the soviet union 200$ billion dollars in military aid.

whats the story behind this?

>has a manifesto that deliberately mentions specific groups and organizations
>proceeds to shoot a bunch of random mooks at a grocery store
who actually believes this shit is organic?

>Horizon Zero Dawn
>But the MC is a twink rebelling against his african overlords
How many of you would preorder?

Attached: TheySeeMeTrollan,TheyRollan.gif (300x291, 35.11K)

This was definitively written by a /vpol/ poster

Attached: 78.jpg (1036x147, 39.03K)

all libtard politics is just an expression of fetishism

Spoil me please. I assume Alex gets fucked into submission and willingly surrenders Kaylee, who also learns to love it.