Teams have been auto-balanced

>teams have been auto-balanced

Attached: 1640543313033.jpg (960x960, 81.96K)

>average N64 fan

YOU DIDNT ASK FOR THIS
YOU DIDNT CHOOSE THIS

Based nigger

>average Any Forumsirgin

>you have more fun playing on the new team

Attached: ZUCCED.jpg (1024x618, 160.36K)

I unironically don't know any niggers that actually hate hitler. Most niggers seem to think he was based and cool.

>Hitler was a White supremacist!
Hitler only attacked White nations and his allies were non-Whites. CNN is bad for you, kike.

>I also know 0 educated black people
hitler and nazis viewed blacks as subpar, the servitude race to do menial jobs for the elites.

you are so dumb my man.

Only white retards are stupid enough to be guilted into hating someone who literally did nothing to them. It's the same with soi slurping retards pretending to be ultra north nationalists who hate the south because of the confederacy when even the union didn't hold that much of a grudge about the war.

Reminder: Antifa will punch a race traitor black Nazi as well.

I'd like to see you fat faggots try lol

Attached: 1640826034237.jpg (626x627, 67.04K)

then why didn't hitler enslave the 200 000 blacks in rhineland?

You don't believe the tripe you just typed but you were quick to post it.

>announcing your l's

You know who else love hitler? Arab.
It's not like they don't know how Nazis view other races, it's their sheer hate for jews above all that unites them.

video games

>the whitest wehraboo

>start ww2 and kill millions of whites
>dude hitler was so epic!

Just wait until blacks fully realize (((they))) were behind the slave trade.

>mystery meat is a race now
If WW3 ceremonially start with people dying for jews again, lets just destroy this planet or something. Fucking retards man.

sieg heil my Afrikan brothers

Attached: black ss.jpg (480x720, 80.07K)

he really was

Attached: 1649108626428.jpg (3000x1800, 1.25M)

this is making me slightly less racist

now post the number of whites killed in ww2

oh so you mean hitler DIDNT acknowledge that one black american who ran the races at the olympics and blew the fuck out of all the other runners?

How come there’s been so many Nazi threads? Can’t be discord troons because these threads are always pro nazi.....hmmmmm

Just because globohomo hides nigger crime, rape, and murder of whites doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Imagine being this ignorant holy fuck, go raise tyrone's children you cuck.