This is literally the worst boss they've ever made

This is literally the worst boss they've ever made

Attached: maliketh-the-black-blade-elden-ring.jpg (1920x1080, 434.42K)

you don't even remember bed of chaos or the big dragon from 2 at all do you

im not a furry but damn.

you can say that about most elden ring bosses

I liked the first phase

both of those are less awful than maliketh

Neither of those did damage based on your maximum hp or had a “you’re not allowed to hit me” phase every 7 seconds

Filtered.

nah Melania is much worse. they didn't even change her moveset to match the dodge pattern. they obviously plucked her straight out of some other project.

Nah he’s just artorias 2.0

nice try but ive beaten the game like 7 times, its just a dogshit boss in a dogshit game

Attached: 2022-06-07_01-55.png (944x787, 119.46K)

Just did him again today. Got him second try. Did two parries. It all starts to make sense once you've done him a few times.

>“you’re not allowed to hit me” phase every 7 seconds

what the fuck do you think bed of chaos is

HOLY FILTERED

Filtered.

>filtered
you do know you can beat a boss and still be critical off it right? the dopamine that spiked your brain after getting manhandled for hours doesn't erase all the bad design of the boss.

Probably one of their most anti-fun mandatory bosses theyve ever had. With Gael the anime moves were a little much but still decently short and reasonable and it made sense because it was the cinematic final battle so they had reason to have it be bombastic and explosive. This motherfucker stays in the air for what feels like 30 seconds for every second move while you watch on and dodge from below like a pleb. Even his ground moves have him move halfway across the arena. It's just a chore to play. Elden beast had the same problem to a lesser degree as he didn't fly in the air every two seconds.

That isn't Meme-"Let me solo her"-lania.

It's incredibly fun once you understand how to deal with each phase properly.

Yes. That project is called Sekiro.

I died like 50 times to that nigga and no, he isn't. His flame doing continuous damage is bullshit tho.

Sprint directly at the tree and whack it. I don't remember that fight being challenging, unless you hesitated

Yeah, instead Elden Beast does bullshit crossups where he'll launch Elden Stars and combo it into sword beams or orbital beam spam.

True. Edgy furry tranny that is also a non character basically.

Lmaolol
Youre actually bad. This was my favorite fight and I had quite literally only beaten ds2 (the worst one) and sekiro before elden ring. Youre bad.

t. bleed mimic tear spammer

>50 times
How do fags die this much in these games? The worst ass rape I got was from Laurence and even then it was 14 deaths max.

bro just be aggressive, he has no hp, when he starts jumping around just wait until the dive attack it leaves him wide open

summon Tiche, for some reason even on NG+ he does stupidly well. He has a low threshold for rot and poison too. I don't even feel like using that stuff against him is cheesing, his second phase is crazy, his attack animations have stupidly short "safe" times to attack him.