I hope whoever created the skiing part to suffer for eternity, what a cancerous part

I hope whoever created the skiing part to suffer for eternity, what a cancerous part.

Attached: 1623050064136.jpg (800x792, 104.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yq-AHKCJiZw
youtube.com/watch?v=MOMSSCcOZ6Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's confirmed the collection has input lag, works perfectly on my original copy

>JUMP JUMP
>SLIDE SLIDE
those autoscroller parts almost gave me a brain hemorrhage at like 12 years old, first time experiencing pure rage at a videogame

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT
No wonder the slide followed by a jump was difficult.

Attached: 1640304386191.jpg (500x565, 16.47K)

JUMP JUMP

Personally, the only part of the game that I absolutely hated was that boss you have to use the ball on (not the damn crab, obviously). I could never get the angle.

I came here to post this

The thread in which we pretend Frost Man's stage is hard, I guess.
Spicy meme, haha. Keep on memeing megabros

Isn't this one of the games wherein game overs just start you back at at the checkpoint like the ps1 X games?

>he doesn't know he can use Astro Crush in the air to bypass the difficult jump sections
>not getting good at the skiing sections

Attached: xreddit.png (462x289, 214.78K)

I didn't know that because I'm not a shitter but I'll give it a shot next time I marathon the series again.

I've come to accept that most of the levels in this game are garbage, only Grenade Man, Sword Man, and Wily 3 are good

Megaman 8 has the:
>best music
>best aesthetics

of any classic MM game

>best music
You couldn't force me to recall three stage themes from that game if you had me at gunpoint. Wily 2 is underrated though I'll give you that

There's a more demanding one in the Wily Castle.
youtube.com/watch?v=yq-AHKCJiZw

It's easier in Wily stage 1 because you already have Astro Crush by then and the weapons don't go to waste when you die unlike the other games.

It's not that hard. Just memorize stuff. Jump Jump Slide Slide is a meme.

Interesting, I've played the original, maybe that's why people are complaing?

Attached: 1650499095208.gif (226x224, 181.84K)

Is it the Anniversary Collection, Legacy Collection 2, or both?

I know for sure Legacy 1 has horrible input lag. Didn't notice it as much in 2.

>wily stage 1 slides

Attached: 1401544353570.jpg (309x346, 15.3K)

Not that user but, while it's true that it's hard at first, after a few retries you'll memorize the obstacles by heart and it will be a breeze.

Fuck that and also FUCK THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=MOMSSCcOZ6Y

This is probably because it was my first Mega Man game ever but I think this was easily the less difficult classic Mega Man game followed by 5 and 6.

You all need to git gud, it's really not that hard.
No. X4 didn't do it either.