N64

Admit it, this is one of the worst consoles of all time.

Attached: c42f3aee-f601-4076-bba2-6c1d9fcc02fc-DART15_1D_GAME2.jpg (2996x1680, 400.67K)

it was one of the best consoles of all time

one of the best consoles of all time

how come?

Attached: 8CTA4NE.png (475x300, 209.26K)

you can do way worse than the n64, lots of solid games, lots of crap too but there are many such cases

Limited by cartridge (reminder N64 released TWO YEARS after the PS1), shitty controller, lack of many genres including RPGs and shmups, a slew of absolute dogshit games, for some reason an abundance of racing and wresting games, etc

Yes it had classics like Ocarina and Mario 64 but 90% of it's library is trash.

>thinking the n64 with its bad controller and limiting cartridges is as a good as the support the ps1 had
playing ff7 and laughing at you all

In a world where the PS5 and Wii U exists, no.

Games are good, console is bad. True for just about every single one.

Seethe

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-06 at 19-49-16 The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time.png (425x211, 34.41K)

>has less games than PS3
>yet PS3 is considered the "no games" machine
Explain yourselves

Attached: qa.jpg (1800x1094, 126.89K)

I think people are finally starting to look back fondly on the PS3. It had a tonne of quality exclusives.

Yeah, checked out the games praised by tendrones, and they are all shit. Not one good game on that platform. Goldeneye - 3rd rate shooter with a faggy protagonist, mario 64 - a shitty tech demo, banjo kazooie - croc is better. It's an ugly console that only tendies could love.

Attached: 1634401692431.jpg (400x400, 18.83K)

It had some of the most groundbreaking, pioneering games of all time, but it was a rough transition for third party developers to adapt to and the rest of its library suffered, as well as their baffling choice to stick to cartridges to combat piracy when CDs were already commonplace. However the standards it created affected the entire industry and still do to this day, and while it might not have a lot of great games it made a massive impact with the few it did have.

Attached: 1630413051568.jpg (360x360, 21.97K)

>OoT/MM
>Mario 64
>Goldeneye/Perfect Dark
>Mario Kart 64/Diddy Kong Racing
>Star Fox 64
That's enough to make it one of the best consoles of all time.

Theres maybe 10 good games on the system

considering that as a console it would have to compete with pre-nes garbage or the sega saturn, I'd say it's passable. It's biggest flaw is the shitty library, as the hardware itself (with the expansion pack) could put out some pretty good stuff.

I'll admit that you're a faggot who doesn't realize how many great games were on that console.

>rpgshit
of course

>Playing FF7
That's the one game Snoy had. And, I have to admit, it was pretty bad. Like all the other FF games.

No it's one of the most overrated. It has a small handful of good games but even then they suffer from shitty performance. PS1 is much better.

Don't forget piss-poor performance compared to the PS1.

Dumbass Nintendies.

>It had some of the most groundbreaking, pioneering games of all time

lmao fuck no. It has what, three?

it kind of is.
outside of the first party titles, there really isnt anything else worth playing at all.
i only realized this when I downloaded a complete n64 rom set and was looking through the library. there was almost nothing worth playing.

These threads are made by zoomers, right? Like, nobody back in the day thought that the N64 had a small library. Most people only had 10-15 games regardless of which console they owned, and the N64 had the way better library. PS1 had FF7 (*watch your friend play for 3 hours and start a new game when he goes to sleep*) and then Tony Hawk, which was the only thing that came close to N64 multiplayer games. But god, if you don't remember sitting through PS1 loading screens you either weren't alive or have some serious repression.

terrible console to own. amazing console to have a friend own.

Just look at the replies ITT. It's clearly mad snoys, like always.

Attached: blue.png (1200x1662, 396.92K)