Nintendo Cinematic Universe is coming

gonintendo.com/contents/4456-us-copyrights-have-been-filed-for-nintendo-studios-llc-and-m-brothers-productions-llc

Attached: Nstudios.jpg (1280x715, 34.96K)

>a comcast company
Already a failure before it begins.

So, this is why they have delayed the Super Mario movie...
Nintendo ambitious grows up

How many fire emblem movies?

damn Nintendo are really dumb, they are going to blow up their money on this garbage that is doomed to fail

Nintendo copies Sony, again...

Xenoblade movie incoming.
Let’s cast it, I’ll start
Ryan Gosling and Shulk. Jason Mamoa as Dunban. John Cena as Reyn.

This is just them making a shell company in case it fails super hard and someone in the process wants to take Nintendo to litigation, they'd have to go through the LLC first.

They want to do a Smash bros movie, I bet. But first they are going to need to do the Mario movie and then Zelda, Xenoblade and so on.
Xenoblade will do an original piece, being a prequel that shows the discovery of the Conduit in Africa and the war that would break out over it. A random soldier fighting against the Saviorites. It will be implied that this soldier will have been reincarnated as Dunban in Zanza's universe.

This isnt square enix with their horrible timing, Nintendo can afford the hit if a movie of theirs fails horribly and videogames movies are slowly building up to replace capeshit the second Todd hints a elder scrolls kikewood movie it's over for marvel/disney

>it's okay when Nintendo does it

I hope everyone is ready for Tom Holland to play Marth.

Attached: 1448335442310.png (388x379, 168.76K)

Mario "canon" would have of course the Mario games, and on top of that Donkey Kong and Wario. I could see a trilogy of each of these and maybe a few crossovers. It wouldn't be ridiculous like MCU, but there's fuel for like a dozen movies...

They have their own mini amusement park in Universal Japan, it's not a meme that they want to be more like Disney and making movies for children to continue to grow their brand is a part of that. Basically, RIP Iwata because it's gonna get less about video games from here.

Ridley Scott should direct Metroid

Nah, he's already Nathan Drake. Thank god!

uh huh... they would need to make at least 8 movies:
>Mario
>Zelda
>Metroid
>Kirby
>Starfox
>Pokemon
>Fzero
>Earthbound

even if after the mario movie nintendo and illumination manage to spit out a movie a year (which already is impossible given how Mario had to be delayed 1 year after seeing how Sonic 2 was raping the boxoffice) we would be waiting for a Smash movie until freaking 2040!

Sakurai would be fucking DED by then.

The themed lands are already on their way to America too.

Wow I can’t wait for the Jews to diversify Zelda since they couldn’t get her in video games

Attached: AE506341-262C-4AFE-BA14-9135BCEF9A4D.jpg (739x415, 47.95K)

Kid Icarus movie when?

Zeldiqua is cute! CUUUUUUUUUTE!

>someone in the process wants to take Nintendo to litigation
What could they possibly be sued for when a movie fails to sell well?