Try game on cloud to see if I like it

>try game on cloud to see if I like it
>this is fun, I will download it
>Have to start game from SCRATCH! Progress is not transferred

wow what a shitty service. Fuck GayPass.

Attached: gaypass.png (225x225, 3.76K)

>PC Cuck
YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE!

>>try game on cloud to see if I like it
>>Have to start game from SCRATCH! Progress is not transferred

bait

Probably because the app for windows is still in beta

>mfw stadia is unironically the best cloud service available right now
>just on account of not fucking up all the time

Attached: 1439969114496.jpg (640x481, 32.19K)

how is this bait? this is reality and super annoying and you know how to contact Microsoft game pass? through fucking Reddit! they have an official Reddit where mods lock every thread. god I hate Reddit so much.

so you play a game, level up your character just to find out not every cloud game has cross save for pc in 2022...wtf

>in development service
You are just paying to test it desu
What really annoys me are the old ass games filled with dlcs that come bare bones on the cloud. Like fallout new vegas.

You must be on pc playing a game that doesn't support cross save. When you play cloud version you play the xbox version. Are there any games which feature cross compatible saves between pc and Xbox? Halo maybe?

Everything is a money trap these days. How does this surprise you at all?

Pay the monthly fee get addicted have to buy the dlc and maybe even the game afterwards

My laptop got me a few months for free and I bought another for pennies. At least I had my fun with wasteland 3 and nier.

yeh I'm playing dead by daylight which exists for every fucking system out there, switch and mobile included yet it is not possible to keep my character on all systems??? fuck I'm playing on pc and just want to have my character from game cloud.
I'm not going to start from 0 but being trapped and forced to play the gay cloud version forever also sucks.

From what i tried Forza horizon 4 and 5 and both Ori works fine

those are all Microsoft titles. I've played halo and it also works fine.

I guess I've to blame dead by daylight but like I said it exists for every system so why doesn't it have cross save?

I don't play dead by daylight but since there are title that support this feature, i think the game itself is to blame. Do you know if it works from smartphone to pc or console? Because im pretty sure that if it doesn't work from console to pc, it probably won't work also from smartphone to pc or console.

Even worse

>Play game
>Hey that's fun but I want DLC
>Go to buy the game and DLC on steam
>Can't transfer save
At this point I realized gamepass was worse than piracy and cancelled

>steam

I don't even use steam anymore

Are you on PC? Cloud is running the console version, so unless its one of the few cross platform save games, of course you cant continue. If you're on xbox, every xbone one or newer title supports cloud saves, and you are a baiting idiot.

Most pirated saves don't work with the steam version either. Are you stupid?

user you might be actually retarded, please see a doctor

I've looked it up and dead by gay light only supports stadia and steam cross save. fucking stadia. that thing is dead by now or is it still around?!

I can see how PlayStation and Xbox can be a problem but playing the cloud version in game pass and downloading it from game pass...

yes I'm on pc
>Cloud is running the console version,

why is it though?