WE DID IT NICKBROS

WE DID IT NICKBROS

Attached: 1654532034252.png (591x620, 190.43K)

Too little, too late.

This game should've just been free.

So, with El Tigre a lock for next year, and MLAATR, Danny Phantom, and Avatar all already repped, who should be the next Action/Adventure Nicktoon to join the roster?

Attached: 20220606_191652.jpg (2880x2880, 673.71K)

>tfw try it
>lots of the voices are annoying and lots of cases where characters will talk over eachother
>some lines play too often
I genuinely think my voice pack is better than what they managed, specifically where the lines are played, the variety in the clips, and the length of each

What game is that?

Nickelodeon All Star Brawl, one of the better Smashlikes. Free on PS Plus tomorrow.

If this free update or the next 2 character DLCs don't move a good amount of copies I really doubt Viacom will have any interest in supporting the game more.

im surprised voice acting came before crossplay

Never heard of it before and I don't have a playstation anyway. Thread = hidden. Goodbye.

They need to hire ZONE

They seem to have issues with the switch version. They are most likely trying to find a way to avoid something like that in the future an find a way keep parity with all console versions for future releases before adding crossplay.

too late unfortunately
hell people already stopped playing multiversus

>with El Tigre a lock for next year

Attached: proofs.png (680x514, 72.02K)

This is the most sincerely autistic post I've seen all day, and that's saying something

Attached: FT7jDDDUYAA1chE.jpg (784x960, 51.41K)

Jenny topped the polls last year, and was added in May. El Tigre ranked similarly high and, like Hugh, has the creator campaigning for him.

Plus, he's very fitting for a fighting game.

Attached: 20220521_184117.jpg (1094x2048, 401.32K)

isnt crimson chin from cartoon network

That's because that game isn't out, it was just a network test

no hes from fairly odd parents

Nah he's from Rugrats

It desperately; desperately needs better music too... the music is the most stock bland shit. it's definitely a huge step in the right direction though.

Attached: [email protected] (370x320, 25.41K)

he's from dexters lab

>just one spot outside the top 10
Mr. Krabs bros...

>Miko Kubota from Glitch Techs made #26
>got cucked out of the top 25 by Dreamworks shit and Snap TWICE

Attached: 20220519_014016.png (322x386, 133.4K)

Tuesday! Tuesday! Tuesday!

Attached: pgAaB5M.png (720x540, 450.21K)

hows the meta anyway? with chip damage added in is it still a dash attack off stage + 2 spikes contest or is there actual gameplay now?
did this game follow the fighting game tradition of every dlc character raising the powercreep of the game every single time or are the new additions actually balanced?

I'm not too into the comp scene, but Jenny is supposedly high B low A tier. Great pick, but outclassed by some characters on base roster.

>one of the better Smashlikes.
Lol no.

now give us actual fucking content tranny fuckers

Attached: lucy demon.png (2304x1846, 3.14M)

>spongebob and jimmy neutron got three characters each, and FoP got FOUR
>donnie and raph aren't even on there

Attached: brock's rules.jpg (491x398, 52.11K)

Wait, how did they launch a cartoon fighting game with absolutely ZERO voice overs done? Who the fuck would buy that?

Attached: download_(1).jpg (600x625, 27.63K)

>donnie and raph
>he wants the ONLY IP to get FOUR reps to get more
funny how everyone said loud house was gonna be the fire emblem equivalent but it ended up being TMNT