Why does Any Forums hate this game so much?

Why does Any Forums hate this game so much?

Attached: 270df16cab216be10a674c4707456a51.jpg (1448x2048, 388.84K)

Any Forums has bad taste in vidya

Any Forums is retarded. It’s a fine game, and is quite good. Just not as good as 1 or X, but that’s a very high bar. It has things it does better.

Shit story
Shitty auto attack combat
Shit character designs
Shitty gameplay mechanics like field skills and merc missions

It's not a good game. Get over it.

Zoomies first jrpg and its the most mundane superficial coomer gacha bullshit.

Attached: FDCqiqWXsAQlJ0X.jfif.jpg (4096x2731, 1.78M)

I am in love with Pyra.

I am not a fan of movie games.

Attached: movie mindset.png (1599x1468, 1.12M)

*slurpee*
>nothing happens in the story until the last 5 hours, and nothing is at stake
>win the battle, lose in the cutscene over and over again
>atrocious character designs even by JRPG standards
>unlikeable characters with bad character arcs like “boohoo I’m literally too strong woe is me”
>an interesting fantasy setting is completely thrown away because nothing is done with it
>no reason to care about the story, the characters, or the setting because it’s never presented to the player why they should care
>a bad clash between the “humor” and the actual plot which only further cements indifference to it
>constant anime tropes like Rex wrongfully being called a pervert, hot springs scene, etc.
>small and linear maps completely overshadowed by both XC and XCX
>nothing to explore and no incentive to do so either
>sterile JPEGs used in the Party screen instead of 3D models
>poor pacing of mechanics being given to the player to the point where the never-ending tutorials actively intrude upon any sense of immersion
>Blades, Passive Abilities, and Field Skills are all locked behind an RNG gacha system
>no playable mechs
>all enemies are damage sponges that can take several minutes to defeat
>excessively complicated combat that always boils down to Topple locking
>no way to damage appendages on enemies
>terrible performance on the Switch in both docked and handheld mode

Attached: Shazam.jpg (675x860, 477.93K)

Understand what cutscene ratio is dumbass.

A hundred billion hours of gameplay doesn't justify even a second of cutscenes. There are some things that should never be in a video game.

Dude, I fucking watched 10 hours of cutscenes for a shit ending and you expect me to be positive towards the game?

You're a retard, the game was literally
>walk 2 meters
>cutscene
>repeat
for the most part

Attached: 1352842536862.jpg (1190x906, 141.45K)

Dunno why people hate it, it's just your average jrpg, so a 2/10 if we're being generous.

Ah yes, 10/10 game design right here. It's like I'm really watching a marvel movie!

Attached: three button presses per half hour.webm (640x360, 2.68M)

Honestly the cutscene ratio was pretty bad. It's like 20 hours of cutscenes in a 100 hours game. Sure it's not a sony game, but it's a shit ton of cutscenes.

Oh, Shazamfag changed up his pasta for once.

Attached: arbucklepipe.jpg (606x563, 77.18K)

How the fuck is story not allowed in a game?

no gameplay, writing by manatees playing w/ beachballs with different anime cliches written on them

can someone just post that cosplay slut with the massive tits and massive nose alreadty

The cat bitch is hotter than both of them and criminally underrated.

Currently I'm foaming at the mouth trying to unlock my last two rare blades. This RNG is fucking bullshit. I'm glade the blade gacha system will be gone in 3.

I bought it for the coom, I dropped it for the shitty gameplay. Not even anime tiddies can make up for that garbage.

Attached: I support refugees because I am jewish.jpg (500x500, 40.54K)

Contrarianism will get you nowhere in life, except for reddit