Robs you from the opportunity to raise a cute daughter instead of that ugly little shitter

>Robs you from the opportunity to raise a cute daughter instead of that ugly little shitter

Attached: atreus.jpg (1080x1350, 221.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y9hh91-2iaA
youtube.com/watch?v=9a4Rx7T_lwc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Pedo hates boys and is angry at father x son relationships and instead wishes he had a little girl to masturbate to

Please, please kill yourself. There's nothing more beautiful than having a son, daughters are shit and you guys only worship them because you're mentally ill sick fucks.

Grab a shotgun and blow your brains out, please.

>his confession was he just killed his father
I really wonder how Atreus would react if Kratos told him that he killed everybody in his family and his realm

If Atreus was a girl odds are she'd still mostly look the way actual Atreus does.

>Robs you from the opportunity to raise a cute daughter instead of that ugly little shitter

Attached: hits pipe.jpg (720x888, 97.22K)

Yeah, pretty much. At best she'd have a ponytail.

first post, best post

the second i saw this stupid kid and that the game was about "kratos journey" with him i knew the game would be shit

daughter are made to be impregnated by their fathers and then raise their incestuous, mentally stunned, autistic and retarded offsprings

In my head-canon, Atreus is nonbinary so I have no qualms lol

Normally I'd just call you a trannie pedo (which you are), but considering Atreus is Loki this is one of the few instances where you're actually right. MF turns into a woman to fuck a horse.

Here's going to be the twist of this game (and if not this game, the next)

at some point, a Big Bad is going to kill Kratos, and, as he Dies and says his last words to Atreus, a remix of this theme kicks in.. as the Camera pans behind Atreus and the UI changes to his.

youtube.com/watch?v=y9hh91-2iaA

and maybe instead of that song, they kick it oldschool and this plays, modified of course

youtube.com/watch?v=9a4Rx7T_lwc

I can promise this will happen because its literally on the god damn Future Mural.

You wrote daughters but i think you meant sons.

Attached: daddy.webm (540x960, 3M)

it'll be called "Rage of Midgard"

fuck yourself

OP is the first post

I'd rather fuck my boy.

Attached: vzne4502oj471.jpg (960x526, 120.87K)

She would've become lesbian later on.

What is it with you kissless faggots wanting to raise a little girl?

fatherly instincs are kicking in.

They are pedos.