Imagine paying $50 a year for shit you can emulate for free on your phone

Kek

Attached: Nintendo-64-Switch-Online-games-02.jpg (1200x600, 194.01K)

>phone emulation

lol
lmao

with a family plan (need people) it’s not expensive. plus they continue to bundle DLC for other games with it. initially it wasn’t a good deal but it’s heading in a better direction over time

It shouldn't cost anything period. Nintendo makes infinity trillion dollars every day, but they can't even be bothered to improve their online infrastructure.

i love nintendo

>Playing games on a phone

They should have added this to the normal plan, greedy fucks.

you think they might skip Pokemon Snap for Goldeneye 007?

>phone emulation
>nintendo official emulation
>emulation in general

>vitrual console died for this

Attached: 1494313602110.png (410x816, 408.79K)

>wanting to play Nintendo inline games with sweaty redditors and brazillians

Attached: 1652894745557.png (225x254, 146.58K)

I don't need to. I already do it. It's fun

>3ds mario golf
>full of content, flawless online multiplayer with 4 players on wifi even to this day, all of the n64 maps remade in perfect detail.

>switch mario golf
>complete destruction of anything the franchise was known for, all mechanics replaced with shittier ones, awful boring maps, laggy online

at least N64 virtual console will let me play Mario Golf 64 online instead
>so much latency with 2 players even on cabled connection that its literally impossible to play

based nintendo

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 11.41K)

Phone niggers deserve the rope, being poor is not an argument, it's your only choice and its sad to hear really KEK

>company makes all this money therefore they should...
>choose to make less money
Fucking communist

>more games as a service BS
games this old should be free but nintendo has customers paying $50 a year to rent them?

bingo. i've got 6 people in my "family" and we split the cost of the yearly membership it ends up being fuck all for us to pay especially for the convenience of being able to play all these games + DLCs + online

>games this old should be free
What makes you think that? Pretty much every old publisher rereleases their shit at cost nowadays.

Because I like free things and the developers aren't getting paid for buying a 25 year old game (not that they were prior)

Good luck with that. You’re all numbers.

what of it, it's pretty good

I just VC inject roms on my homebrew Wii. Even works with romhacks. Other than the atrocious deadzone issue, it's pretty good. Might look in to getting an ESS adaptor for that.

I don't want to play, watch, or read anything on a phone.

>You’re all numbers.
John Numbers?