What if it's fun? What if you grow to like the characters as you play?

What if it's fun? What if you grow to like the characters as you play?
The girl on the right side isn't even a real character, it's a placeholder they used because it's the dev's posterchild for their political agenda. You can make your own protagonist.

Attached: 2414.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

I think it will be fun. But ending up liking the characters is a big stretch. Johnny Gat died for and then went to hell to reboot the universe for this.

It effectively looks like Saints Row The Third all over again, and that is easily my least favorite entry in the franchise.

But it has its audience.

100% of the people complaining never played SR2. I'm sure of it.

Attached: hnlmcer46l751.jpg (599x640, 51.52K)

SR2 hand a good cast
These fags don't look like gangbangers

Its not just the girl on the right
>barechest guy on the right is supposed to be the "muscle" but looks like a twink I could easily lift over my head
>girl with glasses is tolerable I guess until she opens her mouth about the patriarchy or whatever pozzed agenda the game wants to push
>nig with glasses is probably THE faggiest videogame character I've ever seen

I don’t really get why everyone cried over the custom player character, but the actual crew who you are stuck with look incredibly awful

>What if it's fun?

Attached: 1336878138201.jpg (576x440, 41.23K)

It's both woke and exclusive to epic chink store, you'd have to pay me to play this crap.

>You can make your own protagonist.
That will still have a personality and motivations dictated by the devs.
I want an unapologetic sociopath who just wants to wreck shit, not a whiny brat who took on student loans and doesn't want to pay them back

Attached: doubt.webm (410x718, 2.27M)

I 100% Saints Row 2 once a year and own some stupid rare merch. What up?

>$60 lecture about how evil you are for having your skin color, natural gender, and sexual preferences.
No thanks. You couldn't even pay me enough to sit through that.

>nig with glasses is probably THE faggiest videogame character I've ever seen
I doubt they will but I hope they're self aware enough to just turn him into the Dex of the reboot and lean into it
Game will probably be fun, the same as 3 and 4 are. It just wont be a proper gangster game for the 6th fucking time now, 7 if you count Agents

They've got a Shaundi, Pierce and Johnny Gat in the main cast; they've just been millennialed/zoomerized.

Attached: 8xs9aivvbsf21 (1).jpg (750x822, 72.54K)

Not worth my money. I don't capitulate to developers that endorse or promote any woke faggotry. I'm well aware that means I don't endorse or promote many games. I don't give a shit. If they want my money they know what they have to do. I have no choice but to assume they don't care about my money which is entirely fine and entirely their choice; just as it's my choice to withhold my money. In the end everybody does what they want.

Attached: 1320418552150.jpg (588x608, 189.65K)

I'm curious to see what it has to offer. The side activity videos and the front customization for running drug and gun operations sounds promising.

I could give a fuck about the new crew. I was one of those weird people that loved the first one and was a little put off how written out a lot of characters were and how unresolved a lot felt. I still love it, I still think its one of the best games ever made, but its not perfect and that's fine.

So like its supposed to be a reboot, you're not the saints immediately in the story, and the characters are... I dunno, apparently they get saints outfits and change over the story. I'm not into them, but I want to give them a chance to show me they can be fine.

>Please at least try it!
Well this is getting pathetic

Attached: GiggleGosling.gif (265x218, 737.56K)

I dont think they care about money, thats why they chose EGS first. That way they could get a check upfront. Im more salty about them killing the patch on SR2 to squat out this thing and will probably spend the next 3 years or better catering to it instead of finishing the patch

this is pathetic marketing

Attached: 1652248221879.png (773x663, 522.93K)

In regards to the SR2 patch, Volition never actually worked on it any official capacity - it's something two developers worked on in their off-time, with the most important of the two having passed away last year.

Volition did say the patch would happen regardless and someone else would inherit the project in the dev team, but I have no idea on the current state.