Friend tells me he’s done for the day and goes offline

>friend tells me he’s done for the day and goes offline
>check his profile
>his game hours obviously increased

Attached: wife.jpg (727x803, 198.4K)

That's me. Your friend that is.

just because he didn't spend the entire night playing vgs with you doesn't mean he hates you

Be thankful you have a friend to play with, asshole

Hes just tired of you and wants to game by himself. He still likes gaming with you, just not ALL the time. Its ok, friend.

maybe if you weren't such an annoying needy stalker people wouldn't lie to you

>see thread in catalog
>check it
>OP is a faggot

He just expended his social energy and wanted to take some time to himself. Don't take it personally.

This. Please don't get too clingy with people like us, we need a lot of time to ourselves to re-energize for social things.

>check his profile
fuck off, creep. we don't want to play with you.

Yes its not his responsibility to play with you all night. I had a friend who once lost her shit on me because I wanted to stop playing Left 4 Dead and go play Dead Space. Had to unplug my 360 from all the notifications

Probably got off to eat or whatever, and felt like playing a little more, but maybe just one or two games, so not enough to get into a party etc. but he ended up playing more because he randomly felt like it. Stop overthinking.

He is done, done talking to people and wants some space.
You don't ever want to be left alone, even by people you like?

He is cheating on you

At least you have a friend. This day in age it's impossible to make friends with everyone in party chat/discord chat.
Fuck you.

Attached: 1632626574364.png (439x409, 310.05K)

I have no friends because i block them whenever they don't interact with me

Every girl you have ever tried to talk to does the same except with sex

playing with "friends" is so fucking tiring. they always expect you to be at your best and sometimes I just want to unwind and play like shit and have fun, not work a third job

Well, friend, we need to talk so give me your name and phone number.

I've probably been running invisible mode for at least a year now. Wonder if anyone has noticed.

Attached: 1610007499177.jpg (950x596, 72.92K)

several of my friends just keep games running while they're sleeping or not at home

I noticed faggot

Some of us want time to ourselves instead of babysitting you clingy homos.

>check his profile
Clingy homo

I stopped interacting with my friend group for about a year during the lockdown, invisible mode all the time and all and now when I came back the group is bigger, they meet up, people I don't know joined and they talk about things I missed.

What a fucking waste of electricity. Imagine dying just so some faggot can burn your remains on his l33t gaming rig while as sleeps a million years later.

Some people need time completely alone to unwind but are too awkward to just say so and don't want to hurt your feelings so they hide offline.

You're retarded

Gee I wonder why he'd want to avoid the guy who spends their free time stalking his profile

ToT

That would imply anybody cares to notice

I'm the same way with some people I play with. I get exhausted having to talk to people sometimes. He still probably appreciates you as a friend bro

test

What's the picture from? Saucenao gave nothing.

She isn’t cunny

Attached: divorced.jpg (1491x2048, 257.98K)

It's literally the easiest thing in the world to make friends online lmao

No, wondering doesn't imply that.

Why are keeping track of his game hours? Are you trying to fuck him?

he got tired of your clingy ass, you pussy ass nigga bitch, anyone would

Attached: 1654257911488.jpg (900x810, 121.07K)

you're the reason why I checkmarked this

Attached: file.png (729x273, 63.51K)

>play multiplayer game
>rando sends me friend request
>ok why not
>play game again
>they are online
>"game?"
>no response
>join their game
>they quit and go offline
so why did you friend request me

Attached: OK.png (1275x670, 772.61K)

I usually fish overnight in BDO or I used to anyway

He is done with you, clinglord. Probably exhausted from dealing with your mental issues. Why are you such a burden?

Tell me where to make a friend right this instant.

why are steamfags/pcfags so fucking weird

The last friends I made were from L4D2.