Anyone else having a ton of fun with this game...

Anyone else having a ton of fun with this game? I don't even mind spending a little money because it feels like a $60 game that I'm getting for free so its like a little tip jar to give to the developers in exchange for this

Attached: diablo-immortal-main-image.jpg (1600x900, 63.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch.tv/SpunkySuccessfulLyrebirdUncleNox-vmaibt5DqWJ78NrZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jesus have some self respect

yeah same here. I dropped quick $40 yesterday on it.

gameplay looks like a big step up from d3 but I prefer to spend my money on drugs and alcohol instead

Please kill yourself shill/ironic shill

paid content.jpg

user is just trying to get your goat by making shitty bait posts on Any Forums, user

Honestly, I'm not seeing it. People keep calling Immortals a heavy P2W game with ultra monetization but the majority of the shit I see in the market is dogshit dumps for faggots who want their shit/gems now without having to grind for it in challenges or world dungeons, the ability to get extra loot in dungeons, or cosmetics. I don't care about PvP and if you are one of those people who bought the beginner pass for skins, it's nobody's fault but you for being a fucking moron.

I didn't drop a single fucking cent on this game and I have made it all the way to level 50. I unironically believe that some faggot started the meme train and everybody in their doompill phase wants to believe it's true to shit on the biggest FOTM.

How much can you achieve without spending even one cent? Are you even able to go outside some tutorial area or something there is at the beginning?

It's basically Diablo 3 light. The classes aren't unique enough there's no variation without spending thousands of dollars.

Can you guys just stop spamming us. Are you bots, shills, or just autistic faggots? Nobody has the spare income to fucking "tip" developers you fucking retard. Look around at gas and food prices you dipshit. Inflation cucks.

?

I just bought a $100 pack, who's gonna match me?

I like the game a lot, but I can't play it right now, which sucks. Saving up Energy so I can spend all day tomorrow (my day off) questing. I'd buy the Energy refill boost, but I already spent $30 on the refills the past couple of days. Couldn't help myself... the story and questing was so good, I simply couldn't sit back and NOT play the best game of 2022.

Some youtube faggot streamer released a video saying you have to P2W. It's not a surprised a retard streamer dumped cash on this and then pretended he had to do it.

you faggots are hopeless

Attached: face.jpg (250x216, 6.18K)

I don't "tip" Chinese spyware. Fuck off shill.

clips.twitch.tv/SpunkySuccessfulLyrebirdUncleNox-vmaibt5DqWJ78NrZ

WE HAVIN FUNS BOYS LES GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1654387269206.png (1097x617, 785.02K)

Genuinely cant tell what is trolling and what is actual shilling

The game is pay to win, all free to play MMOs are pay to win. I remember one of the big dudes in Black Desert Online was chucking $10k a month at the game. This isn't debateable.

I like the game alot, it is the best feeling game in its genre on mobile. Some of the best visuals on mobile. As far as the mobile MMO crown goes I don't think it'll be beat.

What I don't like is how many people are pretending to be shocked at the state of the game. About things that have been in mobile games for decades at this point.

"GET THIS RIGHT... IF YOU BUY THE BOON OF PLENTY... YOU NEED TO LOGIN... OR YOU DONT GET THE DAILY REWARDS... I HAVE NEVER... IN ALL MY DAYS... SEEN A N Y T H I N G this P R E D A T O R Y..."

Like shut the fuck up retard, everybody played Genshin Impact, most people have dabbled in the app store when they get a new phone, we've fucking seen monthly cards.

It doesn't matter anymore. You're allowed to shill as long as you do mental gymnastics and claim it's ironic or self-sacrificial.

There is no energy system retard you just don't get event dungeon rewards if you run it more than 4 times.

i'm doing both. i did this exact same thing with diablo 2 R. easiest bait in the world

Attached: 1654470260685.png (1196x624, 144.95K)

You already made the same thread, shilltron.

Seethe cope and dilate steamfaggot

Based. Took you long enough

Heckin epic poggers sisters!!

Attached: 157359823573.png (1133x275, 418.1K)

user. Stop shilling. To have a max level/upgraded character you must be grinding for 10 years or waste 10000, bucks.
I guess rape accusasions dont pay themselves

MMO aspect ruins it. I just want to do my fucking bounties without some faggot killing half my mobs before I get the tag.

My favorite part is arguing with my bank account

>it feels like a $60 game

how? a majority of the environments, tile sets, monsters, all of the classes, all unique monster abilities, all player abilities, a large majority of the artwork for items, portraits, etc, are all taken directly from Diablo 3, this wouldn't even be acceptable as an expansion with how theres so few new assets

Attached: 1648712348806.jpg (1102x950, 173.4K)

SHILL ALERT
I REPEAT SHILL ALERT

They should just rename it MMM
>massive money makers

If you want to play free just go to some private servers. Don't be a retard do your research

It's gross how these grown adults pray on kids Xmas money

QRD?

then 60 more 60 more and 60 more and 60 more and oh fuck i being raped im a dumb cunt im OP