Post you are filters

Post you are filters.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-06 152653.png (675x413, 33.44K)

lgbtq+
otome
visual novel

My list isn't too long but in all honesty it should be longer. There's a lot of shit I don't like but I don't browse Steam's store often.

Attached: Clipboard02.png (688x283, 23.36K)

Damn I didn't know you could block lgbt shit. Good to know. They didn't have one for "furry", but all of the furry games are listed under hentai. I have nothing against hentai games, but I think it is retarded to have them on the Steam front page.

I don't use filters because some games have fake tags from trolls.

i dont filter anything because the steam tagging system sucks ass and youll inevitably end up getting false positives.

I used to have lgbt tag filtered, but unfortunately, plenty of games have this tag wrongly used
This, that's why I filtered tags uch

Attached: tags.png (492x184, 8.67K)

I have no tag filters, I just hide games with adult only sexual content.If I ever buy one of those, I'll make a separate account.

only pseuds hate roguelites and roguelikes

Do you feel proud? Posting your bigotry online for all to see? Smack-dab in the middle of Pride Month? Just log off, sweaties.

Attached: 1641728647314.jpg (894x295, 64.32K)

Only Hentai and Visual Novels

More importantly, how do you find good games? I tried looking up certain keywords and genres on Steam, but all I get is either the same super popular and well known games that have every tag under the sun added to it, or pure shovelware garbage that was shilled/botted to the top of the list.

not even an @ for (you)

Attached: 1654293459575.gif (390x357, 2.95M)

Yes :D
Now KYS! :3

I'm proud to be a bigot during pride month.

Attached: 1311111339749.jpg (431x415, 21.46K)

Im not gay

Try the steam labs recommender

Attached: steamexclude.png (665x197, 21.01K)

Stupid question but does blocking the LGBT tag block all games with LGBT characters or just those that make a show of it?
Stuff like Nier kinda has an LGBT character cause she's a false human but even Sony considers that pro-lgbt.

it blocks all games with that *user-defined* tag

Developers can hard tag, but if enough users agree then their tag can be included as well. You should know that if you think a tag is inaccurate you can essentially mark it as inaccurate and reduce the likelihood that the tag sticks.