Come To Brazil

Sorry user, I'm gonna need you to stop what you're doing and take a moment to laugh at Brazilians with me.

Attached: come to brazil.png (419x246, 125.76K)

>dude is genuinely nice in explaining his situation and asking a question
nah he seems cool

the south region of brazil was colonized without slavery, just italians, germans, russians and jap immigrants
for some reason, the south has the biggest reading numbers and very low crime per capta
hum...

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Attached: 1649071824232.png (800x450, 145.37K)

Really makes you think

Is this the thread where a lot of brazilians come to shitpost and remind everyone that we own this website

The macaco seems nice tho

Why? What am I missing here

imagine not having a 64-bit computer in 2022.

Even the most budget cheapest laptops/desktops have it.

É aqui mermo

My computer is from 2009, and i'm not even an poor huezillian

I once interned at magic kingdom. During the summer brazillians flock to Florida and go to disney. They climb on EVERYTHING. Fucking 3rd worlders. Im talking like fences and statues and shit you obviously dont climb.

But it does support 64-bit systems, no?

Probably. 64bit cpus have been the norm since 2004 with Prescott

I actually used to work for Miami, off-shore. And I was told this too. But they presented it as plain US nigga business, I didn't know they were fucking Brazilians KEK!

Why can't all you brassillianos be this humble

If only there was an easy and simple explanation for this phenomenon.

south is still shit, don't pretend it isn't

E verdade que as brazileiras aman anal?
I need to improve my Portuguese

Brazilians don't even own enough to feed themselves

ESLs swarm this site like cockroaches. Wish you fucks would make your own spic chan and stay there, but like your Mexican brethren you see a wall and feel the need to jump it.

Quase lá patrão. Aqui, Brasil é escrito com "s"

Apologies it is part of what I need to improve, same as knowing which letters have tildes on them and which ones don't

I'm sick of seeing so many ESL retards on the chan but at least it's funny when you get one that's so bad at speaking english they're incomprehensible

I hate circlejerks, I despise circlejerks, slow boards are filled with circlejerk faggots.

maybe

Attached: file.png (1200x488, 530.91K)

OK seus filhos da puta:

>seu estado
>sua ocupação
>sua waifu
>oq vcs estão jogando?
>qual o seu plano para escapar daqui? (caso queira fugir)
>em quem vcs vão votar?

Keep practicing.
And yes, brasileiras adoram anal.

>Porto
>backoffice
>Komachi 2hu
>dota 2 e mobile shit non gacha
>já escapei graças a Deus
>BOLSONARO

>>PR
>>neet
>>sem waifu
>>D2R ladder com necro
>>fugir de bike
>>nulo

0 personalidade

É ruim que eu uso Any Forums, e mídias sociais gringas tanto que estou esquecendo como falar português? eu só penso em inglês hoje em dia. Estou me sentido alienado no meu próprio país...

so the original game works on 32 and mod changes that? sounds like a shit mod then
its probably just a separate exe for 32 version and modder would have to change a single line to run one instead of another
or brazilbro could try to rename his 32 exe into whatever 64s name is lol thug lyfe