Name one feature that would make Pokemon 100x better

Name one feature that would make Pokemon 100x better
I'll start: voice acting

Attached: pokemon-scarlet-violet-koraidon-and-miraidon.jpg (1600x900, 187.26K)

A full Pokedex

Your idea is shit.

Ditching the boring turn based battles and building off of the legend of arceus system.

Voice acting is a horrible idea. Just play Masters and you'll see why

Oh yes. The mouths should go blah blah blah without making a single sound

it's fine
it's just all the characters are flanderized and annoying uwu gacha shit

>It's fine
I completely disagree. I hated it in Zelda too.

Nemesis system. Each trainer you beat has a chance of becoming stronger. When they beat you they also get stronger and adapt to your team.

Attached: H5wOiNolajZVE4M9ZfJs08ERdwPWMDl5.jpg (1024x1024, 175.56K)

Yes they should. It's a game about collecting little monsters and fighting them which they claim they don't have enough room to fit all of them, but an improvement would be adding another dozen gigs of one-off audio lines?
Literally fucking kill yourself faggot, your idea is shit and yes tehy should have mouth that just go blah blah blah with every single sound because it's not a story game, it's a monster collecting game.
Jesus fuck you dipshits ruin everything with your obsession for "realism".

>fantasy games can't have voice acting
rmyt

Sex

This is peak tranny mentality. You can't argue against the truth so you make up statements and claim you've won.

I have a new feature
its called

getting literally anyone else but gamefreak and pajeets make the games

Attached: 1604995685670.gif (1280x720, 586.96K)

Remove cutscenes

Attached: 1391553725237.gif (119x300, 52.66K)

level caps

10/10 idea and I'm not even kidding. I don't want a cringe tier story, I want the adventure I go on with my Pokémon to be the story.

pokemon vidya discussion is allowed on Any Forums

Attached: 1592865412831.png (331x438, 8.08K)

>Adding thousands of voice lines to a game in which story has no importance
Retard

You just claimed voice acting has anything to do with realism
Does Train Sim world have voice acting?

let the protags fuck their pokemon and other characters

That would be the worst idea ever. PLA is a bad game and incorporating anything from it would be a detriment to the series.

Level scaling for trainer would e nice. Doing something to nerf items too.

Nothin wrong with going the Zelda route

Attached: 1620138879619.jpg (749x671, 67.63K)

Any other company would make a game with like 50 pokemon tops. It would look pretty tho.

Story?

>You just claimed voice acting has anything to do with realism
Are you retarded? I said voice acting doesn't matter in a game in which the focus is collecting tiny creatures. As in collecting tiny creatures is the focus of the game, not "HuRdUr ReAlIsM"
Game is about collecting and growing pokemon. Story is barely tertiary.
The developers are saying that there isn't enough room to fit all the pokemon.
But you want all the lines to be voiced?
That's what I'm saying, if you can't understand the shit being said to you, don't try and assume implications, you're too fucking retarded to understand basic english ,you're not clever enough to infer if there are implications or not.

Make more Pokémon that look like cocks

Attached: 20220428_095414.jpg (933x990, 70.09K)

Keep mainline like it is, maybe don't even have a full dex. Make it for the children who can't learn a more complicated system and the competitive smogon people.

Make a second series equal to the first in attention but have it be the "adult" pokemon. Change it from the the current RPG system into a Monster Hunter styled game. Pokemon can assist you in capturing other Pokemon but the main focus is making catching fun and challenging. The game should be built around being fun as a single player experience, as apposed to being a piss poor singleplayer game and an absolute slog to play multiplayer.

It has nothing to do with how realistic the game is, wtf are you talking about?

sex minigame

Okay Gamefreak shill

user, you're the only one going on about realism. If you bring it up another time I'll just conclude you're genuinely illiterate and stop responding to you.

I dropped the series after platinum. I can't imagine anything bring me back.

Being able to talk to my opponent online and call him a faggot for playing stall

Gamefreak made PLA

Literally just steal SMT gameplay

And Gamefreak would prefer to shit out mainline slop straight from the soulless assembly line

>The developers are saying that there isn't enough room to fit all the pokemon.
And you believed them?

Voice acting is bloat and a waste of money.

NPC routines for wild pokemon

The way things are now, pokemon just sit in the field waiting to be battled. It would make more sense if they were actually DOING things.

In legends they are sort of doing stuff