Who's right?

Who's right?

Attached: zelda.png (415x1200, 621.21K)

Attached: Midna Imp.png (612x836, 417.88K)

OoT niggers got stone fucking told

OoT fags on suicide watch.

Attached: 342A719D-296D-45BB-AD3A-4BC7CC87D7BC.jpg (1024x768, 275.82K)

3D zeldas have gotten better and better with each iteration

Ocarina of Time is an unfinished mess, and it's Oracle of Ages anyways

I don't think either of those men have ever heard of Zelda.

Majoras Mask

I don't know about OoT but I definitely wouldn't call spirit balls and korok shits the peak of Zelda content

There's at least like 5 games ahead of OOT even if you don't agree with BOTW

It’s not exactly an obscure series, user.

Ocarina is a worse majora.

BotW isn't even a Zelda game.

link between worlds is the best

Wrong.

Attached: wrong.gif (498x451, 3M)

Nintendo has never made a single good 3D game, unless you count Astral Chain as "made by Nintendo".
They're god tier in 2D, however.

Zelda 2 or a link to the past.

>unfinished mess
you're thinking of WW

Is there any Zelda game which Any Forums doesn’t call “unfinished”?

When it released, OoT was a 10/10, with an absolutely groundbreaking level of open-world exploration and 3d graphics. By the standard of games available in 2022, however, it would be difficult to honestly rate it anything above a 5 or 6/10, since the two decades since its release have led to significant advances in every area of game design.

BotW is a 7 or 8/10; it doesn't have the in-depth combat systems or deep RP potential of other similar games, but it's competently put together, offers an enjoyable time sink for completionists, and the puzzles are some of the most open-ended and creative of any major-studio action game.

So, which game would I rather play right now, or recommend to another gamer? BotW. Which game was a greater accomplishment for its time, and will have left a stronger impression on the memory of anyone who played both games when they were new? OoT.

Attached: Midna.jpg (880x1002, 368.78K)

Steve Autism probably just heard that from like the news somewhere, theres no way hes a tendie