Can you guys help me find a super old game I barely remember?

It's infurating that I don't remember anything about it.

The only thing I do remember is you played as a kid and you ate breakfast. Like, you had a family and a dog and everything was super cheerful and you had to do like chores. It was an old game. Don't know if I played it on a PS1 or what. But like you would go home and eat breakfast and then go outside to play or something.

I don't think it was the Mother games and I don't know why the barely any memories I have of that game are IMMEDIATLY FOLLOWED by some Dragon Ball shitty old game.

Attached: Breakfast.jpg (630x420, 54.2K)

>that "breakfast"
do americans really?

Get rid of those pancakes and add beans and toast.

I also have a strange memory of a game with a vivid breakfast scene but I cannot quite remember what it was.

Absolutely thats a wonderful Sunday breakfast. During the week I usually have an egg, turkey bacon and a banana though.

Attached: 2456.jpg (1472x981, 188.54K)

shut up europoor u wish you were that well fed

That's pretty vague, OP. Was the game in 2D or 3D? Do you remember ANYTHING about the graphics?
Hopefully the "guy who knows games" shows up.

THIS IS NOT A BREAKFAST THREAD YOU'RE NOT HELPING.

british people are insane
how do british people have any stomach lining left with how much acid and oil they eat

Brit here, the only thing I would remove would be the pancakes other than that it's a good breakfast. I don't do sweet with savoury, I'd replace them with beans, sausages or toast instead

yeah but i also got a bowl of grits on the side. the bacon is a spoon for it.

Attached: absolutely.jpg (1024x768, 106.01K)

Have you seen British people? They're more gross than we are but with disgusting teeth. They're the Minnesota of Europe.

Attached: british women obviously.jpg (962x892, 191.94K)

It was called real life

Definetly 2D.

> Do you remember ANYTHING about the graphics?

Very old. Pixelated I think. Not to the point of puke inducing but nostalgia is a hell of a drug and I've remembered games in full HD and then when I went back to play it they looked like shit

All I remember it was all about chores, like it was this silly happy game, I think you'd have to wash your dog in one scene, in another one help your mom clean, it was just childish and silly, I don't think it had combat or anything like that. But I would play it 24/7 as a kid and now I don't even remember its name. The protag was a boy and I keep remembering happy faces, i dunno if in the hud or whenver you'd finish a task succesfuly. I also think the protag had a sister.

Willy Beamish?

My first guess is that it's some kind of Sims game, and perhaps you chose to play as a kid because you were one.

>Americans Americans Americans Americans
You're mentally ill. Get help.

As a New JerseyChad, yes, that is a nice trip to the diner with a friend or a girl I just fucked.

Don't make threads with an image more interesting than your topic.
Now eat ALL the eggs.

Attached: 1553937817034.webm (626x360, 2.72M)

No I don't think the game even had a story or anything like that, it was all just silly random chores and fun. From what i'm looking right now Willy Beamish has a story and everything. Also the boy protagonist was very young and not the "pre pubsecent in a skate" kind of boy.

you fucked your friend?

No I played all the Sims game and it definetly wasn't one

>NJ
201 here, sup faggot?

Attached: 1623263761406.png (554x746, 485.26K)

eat the pancakes last, they're basically like a dessert anyway, you can even put topping on them

HOW COME NONE OF YOU GUYS KNOW DO YOU EVEN PLAY VIDEOGAMES?

YOU SPEND YOUR DAYS CRYING "WAHH NEW GAMES ARE GARBAGE THEY ARE WOKE" BUT YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT OLD GAMES?

Kek fuck sake Any Forums, take you adderall

Doesn't look that bad, but I would eat less pancakes, too sweet for my tastes

what do you think the average age of this board is lad

i'm 31 and i'm probably way, way above the average, plus i never had a ps1, we were mostly nintendo shit

Was it a western game or japanese?

Is the issue that nobody knows video games or OP is a fucking retard who is describing a game that doesnt exist.

You on the left, me on the right.

Attached: eggmog.webm (626x360, 1.4M)

I have no idea, it played like those games from RPG Maker and considering how american it was I'm gonna say western, what kind of japa game would have the protag have a blonde mom?

Sounds like My summer vacation

Attached: 9411E642-3D30-4216-95F1-A57CB0382DC1.jpg (317x315, 19.57K)

>DO YOU EVEN PLAY VIDEOGAMES?
No, I'm here to shitpost

Attached: caf54e283d15ed8e32b82d493c352aefef76f4a1_hq.jpg (720x689, 94.5K)

Earthbound did

>ayup time fuh brekkie

Attached: th - 2022-06-06T232659.178.jpg (474x332, 26.4K)

It's not, the g ameplay of that one is way more modern and the one I remember had a very old pixel feeling and I remember the boy's bedroom being in this perspective.

But it does look remarkable similar to what I'm thinking, specially with the smiley faces. But I'm still 99% sure the boy and the mom were blonde.

Attached: ss_6305bfdc1142a401ed2e0c1ddcc3e038b99a31ef.1920x1080.jpg (600x450, 80.24K)

>beans and toast
It's not the 1880s anymore, grandpa.

Attached: O7vmMg.gif (400x266, 1.25M)