The Xbox event is the only thing to look forward too

The Xbox event is the only thing to look forward too.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-06 at 23.02.33.png (606x560, 240.37K)

As per the usual for the past 5 years or so.

My cope is that "primarily" doesn't mean "exclusively" so there should still be some decent unexpected announcements.

this tells me we're getting elden ring dlc, at least

I'm only drinking beer once and it can only be on one event. I need to know which one is better.
The only confirmation for "SGF will be boring" is if Geoff doesn't hype it in the last few hours like he did for elden shit. I guess he has a bit more integrity than the other players, for now.

Did they announce anything interesting last year

There are literally zero exciting games for the remainder of 2022 lmao

id like to see what the re village dlc is

the callisto protocol.

I'm not watching any of this stuff, I'm just watching the shitstorm on Any Forums

but there are

>REEEE MORRE INFO ON GAMES WE ALREADY KNOW ABOUT IS BAD
>game doesn't get info in a long time
>WTF WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO SHOW US GAMEPLAY!?

name 10

i just hope there isnt any musically acts this time. mo bands, no ochestra and no fucker on a flute for 20mins.

What's the schedule?

orchestral and instrumental segments are fine
it's the pop songs for no reason that I find grating

For me there's Digimon Survive and Soul Hackers 2. I'll give Sega one more chance to show a really cool Sonic Frontiers trailer before I decide to ignore it or not.

Maybe if all you consume is triple A trash

I honestly forgot this event existed.

What did you expect, Geoff never delivers.

Silksong
Freedom Planet 2
Mondealy
Catizens
Beacon Pines
ProtoCorgi
Stalker 2
Dungeons of Aether
Endling - Extinction is Forever
Clive 'N' Wrench
+
Bokube

I will repeat what i said on the last thread, after the last TGA, anyone who believes he can bring anything good to the gaming industry by himself is a fucking idiot, if anything, his presence is a bad omen.

After the borefest that was last year's TGA I'm not looking forward anymore to what Geoff comes up with. Fuck his overhyped events that turn out to be 3 hour ads of nigger music and tranny shit.

i honestly only care about the tendo direct for this e3 cycle
i don't even own a fucking switch i just have an emulator and they're the only fags making good games