Sonic Central Tomorrow

ITS HAPPENING SONIC BROS
twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/1533931741592752128/photo/1

Attached: 1629067576317.png (1920x1111, 1.2M)

I am midly excited to see how much origins might do.

Minus the sonic vs surge thing happening I’m not really too interested in Sonic right now

Attached: 08AE6F69-0B05-4C49-849A-13D2D8B7527A.jpg (786x1200, 207.4K)

can't wait for frontiers to be shit and there will never be another sonic game again

>Sòynic

Attached: 1298416812064.png (600x797, 526.25K)

>sonic origins lacks knuckles in cd and mighty/ray in all games despite being useable in the mania engine and is ultimately 40 bucks for 3 mobile ports that cost like 10 bucks altogether and a sonic 3 port
>sonic frontiers looks nothing like a sonic world and more like a hire this man fan demo, has no momentum, and constantly uses automation in a fucking open world game just so you can actually go fast
>sonic prime seems to not be release anytime soon and its first teaser had mediocre animation
What am I supposed to be excited for again?

Can't wait for another disaster.

Attached: deppint.png (600x450, 236.57K)

I hope they are scared shitless and go back on that sonic origins pre order content bullshit

It is just a fucking port even capcom wasn’t this much of a jew with the mega man collections

Why are (((they))) so determined to see this character fail? It is no secret that Sonic was an integral part of White identity in the 90’s, embodying all the elements of White excellence and prosperity (efficiency, attitude, and the will to succeed). He was no doubt a role model to millions of White children growing up. They simply could not allow this. All throughout the (((2000’s))) (or the jew thousands as I call them) they used their arms in the (((media))), including (((ign))) and (((g4))), to drag this iconic character’s name through the mud and no doubt infiltrated (((Sonic Team’s))) offices in (((Japan))) to sabotage their work. We were able to stave off their efforts slightly, forcing (((Paramount’s))) hand to change his design in the (((Ben Schwartz))) led feature film, which was to be their finishing blow to our blue blur and White savior, but I am afraid this has only emboldened them and they are now hellbent on making Sonic Frontiers his literal final frontier. Sonic’s downfall was emblematic of the downfall of the White race and society at large. What can we as a proud and unified race do to counter their nefarious plans?

Attached: BCF2F04C-E746-4005-9D82-66124AB8E88F.jpg (640x952, 358.67K)

Why are people even excited about origins? Haven't you played the original games already? It's not even a remaster, it's pretty much just a rerelease

>projects and partnerships
So not even games, just merchandise

bots

According to leakers there will be only more gameplay of already announced games.

Attached: FGNn6lqXMAMP3QQ.jpg (1080x864, 130.66K)

sauce

>liking a tranny post
get. the. FUCK. OUT OF HEREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

whitebros why are we mentally ill?

obviously, they don't have anything new to show. If they did, they'd give it to snoy, nintendo or microsoft to show off

who asked

This but unironically. Jews fear the blue blur.

Attached: BDB8609C-D4AE-4E27-89D9-C458309007D9.jpg (804x970, 434.19K)

let just hope they actually show sonic prime this time and not sonic origins

Okay but what's happening

I wonder if this was planned from the start, or if Sega is panicking and willing to announce more things just to minimize the damage done by Frontiers