Now that the dust and Joel's blood has settled, can we get an honest discussion on this game?

Now that the dust and Joel's blood has settled, can we get an honest discussion on this game?

Attached: 0D0B7523-3787-4B76-8184-637D7A8BECD1.jpg (1280x720, 107.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/150NdEG1JQAm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>and Joel's blood

TOO FUCKING SOON

It's good

Never played it or the first game. Interactive movies are a blight on the gaming community.

It was fun

ellie is my wife

It's shit.
Boring as fuck gameplay
Super generic 'revenge bad' story
Low IQ retards think it's deep because they tried to humanize random NPCs despite this being the bare minimum you see in good mediums such as anime & manga

Attached: SvntmSNcFpVCA6Cq5QL6SM.jpg (1600x900, 376.02K)

absolute shit game

Shit game but damn the gore is fucking top notch, wish there were more ballsy games with realistic gore

Fuck off, Neil
taste

What nobody discusses enough is the fact that the Left Behind DLC, which features two thirteen-year-old girls making out, was written by a man in his thirties. I've seen not one user bring this up when bashing Druckmann

Like RDR2 as well, shit game with amazing gore

Oh shit I thought he was in his twenties
NOW I AM MAD

I unironically enjoyed it even though I understand and accept the criticism. Got every trophy, played it twice. Will buy on PC.

Jak3 was last fun game by Naughty Dog

Uc4?

Lost Legacy

it's one of my favorite games of all time, easily in my top 5. very funny to me that it is so universally despised

>2 years later
>still no factions 2

Everything that needs to be said was said in a certain thread...
voca.ro/150NdEG1JQAm

you can't get an honest discussion on any game on Any Forums you idiot, specially snoy exclusives

> such as anime & manga

(You)

NTA, but even shitty nu-anime looks good compared to this garbage.

Shit game, druckman is a talentless hack.

Enjoyed the combat but thought the story was boring as shit.

Okay zoomer

Am I the only one who enjoyed the story? I agree with some of the criticism, but I thought it was at least emotionally affecting