Pleb filters

Name ONE(1) game that filters as many people as Hexen. Protip: you can't.
Thousands have been exposed as imbeciles incapable of remembering what they were doing 2 seconds ago.

Attached: 1643544791518.jpg (474x673, 40.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mRAmG61Yayw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Zoomers think this shit is confusing with their ADHD ass brains lol. I finished this game when i was 12 with 0 help

Cope. The switch hunting is tedious as fuck. Heretic is much more enjoyable.

>PLEB FILTER
>NAME ONE(1)
>PROTIP: YOU CAN'T
Now write a post that doesn't look like a reddit template

Attached: 1620151616241.jpg (524x604, 34.21K)

>This kills the Hexenfag
youtu.be/mRAmG61Yayw

Pathologic 2

>Name ONE(1) game that filters as many people as Hexen.
You clearly haven't played Hexen 2 because it completely mogs the first one in terms of complexity.

The odds of someone who got filtered by Hexen 1 actually playing 2 are practically non-existent.

with map navigation, there is a fine line between fun and tedium. heretic is not bad, but it definitely too often crosses the line. like the first unreal, or the first marathon, this is an older shooter that if someone says they couldn't get into it, I actually understand and don't judge. it might be my least favorite FPS that I would still actually play

Kneel

Attached: Noita.jpg (440x442, 22.09K)

>Hexen, Unreal
Two of the greatest fps of all time.

Strike Vector - It was a neat aerial arena shooter in the theme of quake/UT but with Macross style transforming fighters, and to get the best out of your equipment you had to have good skills like aim, map awareness, etc, and you had to spend some time to get good at those things because aside from a proximity-fuse like rocket launcher everything else was very precise on its aim. Unfortunately, it quickly became apparent that the gap between players with good fundamentals and the rest was really wide, so if you weren't already good at twitch shooters or willing to put in a few hours to figure it out you were getting absolutely dominated. It didn't have matchmaking as I recall, just server slots.

One of my favorite games of all time, and it died hard and fast. Fitting, I guess.

Attached: strikevector.jpg (1600x817, 220.35K)

Hexen 1 is just really tedious and has poor design. Hexen 2 does it better because it has things other than find this switch to solve 128th of the puzzle.

>hit 2 switches in 3 levels to open the main door in the hub
What's bad about this?

Most people put 5 in all their stats, walk into a group of gangsters with a 5mm pistol, and eat shit in Underrail.

that's probably true when you consider how many FPS games exist, unreal was quite impressive at the time and hexen is pretty tightly designed, whatever one thinks of its button pressing antics

Hexen is the game that teach you to use the map. If you can use the fucking map then you are beyond hope. fuck Hexen 2, is not a fun game because most enemies are ranged and the puzzles are slightly obscure

Nah hexen 2 is way more tedious because despite it having more complex and varied puzzles it's rooms are so fucking big and empty that it takes you ages to traverse the map. On the other hand in Hexen 1 all of the rooms are small and compact enough that you can get to the other side of the map in a matter of seconds.

I actually quite enjoy 2's puzzles but ultimately I agree. 2 is just dull. Boring world (fuck the 'real world' locations), boring enemies (knight archers look cool at least), Skull Wizards are legitimately worse than anything in 1, the weapons aren't impactful for the most part and a lot of them feel like cheap imitations of 1's (compare the Fighter to the Paladin), music sucks unless it's one of the Heretic/Hexen remixes

This is bullshit because you guys barely played Heretic.

I finished both games and the only one that frustrated me so much to check the walk-through was Heretic, penultimate level of The Stagnant Demense.

Out of the blue, in order to proceed you need to shoot a wall. Five fucking episodes and they introduce this mechanic in the last levels of the fucking last episode. Fuck I hated this so much it soured my whole playthrough.

>a youtuber is retarded
Oh no, I feel the breath of life escaping my body.

>soured my whole playthrough
Seems a bit harsh, especially considering how amazing episodes 3 and 5 were.

>Fuck I hated this so much it soured my whole playthrough.
that's hexen