No modern day gaming creepypastas

>No modern day gaming creepypastas
Why is this?

Attached: 12560129686.jpg (327x277, 7.39K)

Creepypastas are dead and most gaming related ones are garbage.

Horror and creepy things in general are unbearably reddit.

Hey NES Godzilla is a classic.

Attached: hellbeast2_9406.png (350x303, 45.33K)

No one is afraid of anything anymore, horror has turned into a kids' theme park at this point. The internet doesn't make it possible for goofy rumors to roam around.

nowadays we just get those fake antipiracy screens

Attached: not a joke.jpg (620x480, 102.3K)

>Why is this?
Isn't it obvious? Nowadays games are barebones shit which are lacking any tiny details to play out as something scary

I'm planning on rewriting Sonic.exe, mainly because the story the original author wrote had potential. Also it's to spite said author.

because everything is about multiplayer and the creepiest thing you get out of multiplayer is shit like the Ghost of Lockout.

You should rename it to sonic.msi

No Creepypasta can match the horrors of living in Clown World

Attached: 1650427116646.gif (192x192, 21.3K)

Creepypasta Wiki banned haunted video game pastas.

>everything discussed to death on the internet
>no more word of mouth urban legends
>places online to supplement old word of mouth discussions discords,subreddits,generals and etc
>Creepypasta being destroyed by reddit and other people who ran it into the ground for youtube clicks
>people who actively dig into game files for hidden content and exploits thus again making any claims of interesting or strange stuff even less believable
its pretty much the reason you no longer see those
LEAKED XBOX 720!!!!!!! OR LEAKED MW7 GAMEPLAY videos

why

There sort of is it's just more in the form of those videos you see on YouTube like sm64 lost build or those sfm/gmod channels like gunslingerpro

They are, they're just FNF mods for some reason.

Because too many teenagers were making lame Ben Drowned ripoffs with every cliche in the book. They also banned lost episode pastas as well.
So basically they banned 90% of stuff in the creepypasta genre.

>Why is this?
1:Gaming creepypastas are incredibly low quality even by internet horror standards
2:Writers of said pastas do not understand horror, gore and nsfw descriptions of human anatomy are not scary
3:Writers of said pastas do not understand build up or tension, most of them suffer from needing to wank their OC's
4:Writers of said pastas do not understand characters or very basic logic, interns and e-bay have a monopoly on lost media apparently and they somehow are able to tell the story from the afterlife if they happen to die

Attached: 1501289155.png (768x448, 83.57K)

>So basically they banned 90% of stuff in the creepypasta genre.
Unironically based of them, shit like Jeff the Killer / Sonic Exe belong in trollpasta territory or wattpad

Jeff the Killer was one of the creepypastas that WASN'T in either of those genres though.

But hey, now we have nothing but the good stuff, like such memorable pastas as
>I'm a [job], and [I got skooped]
>There was a [noun] in my [area outside house] last night
>My [family member] used to [do something weird] every night

The backrooms and liminal spaces are todays creepypastas

They've been effectively replaced by shit like backrooms and spoopy indie games. Blame FNAF.

Liminal spaces aren't creepypastas and they're by no means a new thing. The Shining came out in 1980 and was praised for using an abundance of what we now call liminal spaces. The Overlook Hotel is one big liminal space.

People whine about liminal spaces being zoomer horror even though it's quite literally boomer horror.