Rune Factory 5

it's up

store.steampowered.com/app/2028700/Rune_Factory_5__Rune_Factory_Series_Outfits_Set/

Attached: FUmR2vbWQAI_MBd.jpg (1920x1080, 451.85K)

>faggot game

being gay is a choice user, don't marry the male characters if you don't want to

Cool, so it is coming out in a month. I can't wait to buy this shitty game a second time so I can experience the jank without performance issues.

>all girls suck
how did they do it? I have 0 interest.

>all characters are latent homosexual
no thanks

mods will fix them

The whole idea behind not having gay marriage in previous games is so that you could actually raise a male characters "affection" without them wanting to stuff your butt at 7+. Now we literally can't have that.

Attached: 1452958379817.png (722x525, 624.02K)

They implemented it as a choice in the game. You can switch over to the romance route with them or just ignore it completely.

>raise a male characters "affection"
Yeah but who wants to do that anyway

>gay romance isn't real bro they don't wanna fuck your ass bro just nigga close your eyes lmao

How did they fuck Kyle's outfit up that badly, holy shit.

friendship is great user, i hope you experience it one day

Attached: asdasd.png (711x623, 273.35K)

Okay. Did they fix the game so it's worth buying?

Attached: Livia15.jpg (1200x847, 173.08K)

o shid
Is Marvelous going to be around in any of these not-E3 streams to talk about this?

PC gaming show maybe

>Rune Factory 5
>but without the horrendous framerate
Oh snap

this won't be running on a fossil so it's already better

>DLC is publicly visible
>but not the game
Someone fucked up

Attached: itsfunny.jpg (500x496, 54.84K)

Tell me when the Dragon sister DLC is up and I'll buy your game this time instead of pirating.

>Transexual game for cumgargling homosexuals
>In 2022

>XSEED took so long the 1 year timed exclusivity is already over
Not like I'm buying this shit again, there's no excuse for the game running so poorly when it looks like that.

Hardware was largely not the issue with RF5 performance issues. The code is fucking garbage. If it's just a port without fixing the core issues it doesn't matter how good your rig is. You'll still experience slowdown. There's no way to know until people start testing it.

I could have sworn people were saying the loading times were better on emulator (on PC) but I could be remembering wrong.
Well, it probably won't run worse.

I find hilarious that in the Harvest Moon remake you can literally unlock faggot scenes just by talking to them

The new forced faggotry romances are intrusive as fuck

You know why

Attached: ventismug.png (1240x1386, 274.77K)

trannies

>want to be bros with the blacksmith kid
>two stars in he just wants to fuck me and is constantly blushing

faggots were a mistake.

Because the only good girls aren't allowed

Attached: E82oQjdUUAUlka5.jpg (1984x2048, 341.89K)