No Dudley, no buy

No Dudley, no buy.

Attached: dudley-boxing.gif (454x498, 2.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SKlsrilZ0sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jUs-ITmi_u4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

le sir xD
literal reddit character

Shit taste, also "like a sir" hasn't been a meme since 2009-2010.

Use smaller words. He doesn't understand.

u mad turd strike shitters

kino character, hope they bring him back
youtu.be/SKlsrilZ0sQ

>no Dudley
No buy!
>Dudley announced
wtf his new design sucks no buy!
>he's got a classic costume
wtf he's trash in this game no buy!
>he's a top tier
wft the rest of the game is bad everything about it is shit and Dudley alone isn't enough to salvage it, no buy!
>the game is universally beloved and hailed as the messiah of the next golden age of CAPCHAD FGC
N..no... please stop... I just want to talk shit without having to play the game, let me have that excuse please! I don't want to be humiliated!
HAVE MERCY CAPCHADS I KNEEL!

Attached: 1597458082870.png (231x312, 171.58K)

>GOOD DAY GENTLEMEN, I WOULD LIKE AN ORDER OF CHICKEN NUGGETS PLEASE

Attached: image_2022-06-06_164413015.png (1083x723, 453.01K)

le classy le fisticuff gentleman

Dudley seems quite likely. You'll never know the pain of being an actual NEVER EVER bro

Attached: 1578679703157.png (444x613, 505.79K)

Why do you obnoxious fucks need to state that you won't be buying a modern fighting game? Just keep playing the same shit you have. It's not magically fucking disappearing because retards are going to pickup SF6. Dudley is still in 3rd Strike and USF4. Go play those, now.

Seeing the absolute meltdown over Cammy's outfit made me finally realize how true this shit is.

Attached: 1654440270143.jpg (1503x1065, 232.28K)

Why aren't there more games with the "gentleman boxer" archetype?

Attached: 1648154006280.png (384x390, 153.39K)

its gay

I'm anti-censorship and I'm going to buy SF6.

I mean, yeah, kinda.

Attached: Musheengunblow.gif (261x116, 64.05K)

the twins and Ibuki are the only good characters from 3s

There's still info I want about 6's systems and I of course want there to be some more visual polish before release, but it's really telling when almost every single post saying 6 sucks is just:
>Cammy has a new default
>They shortened Chun's bangs
>Marisa/Mimi are trannies because I feel like they are
>The trailer music made me think of niggers so the game is ruined even though basically every SF since 2nd Impact has had hip-hop beats, including 3S & Vanilla IV's main themes
>an easy inputs mode, something that's been used in fighting games for over a decade with almost nobody who takes the game seriously using them at all, is going to ruin and casualize the game
I kind of get the zooms into the weird hip joints on the EX Legs animation for Chun but that alone isn't some kind of deal breaker. The only criticism I completely get is how the base roster is like 60% SF2 and 25% newcomers with no SF3/Alpha characters. No discussion on the Drive system, no discussion of the single-player and how it likely has Create-a-Character, no discussion of how the game no longer has V's sterile "please take this game seriously as an esport" look.

Attached: 1642921412042.png (438x370, 302.63K)

Punk will always be better than you smug

Reality

Twins & Ibuki (and Dudley) are from New Generation. The 3S characters are Chun, Akuma, Remy, Makoto, Twelve, & Q.

>posting the shitty IV version
youtube.com/watch?v=jUs-ITmi_u4

irrelevant

No it’s great you’re gay

Not an excuse

If they don't put in Hakan I don't plan on playing.
Never played SF5 exactly for that reason.

SF6 looks really bad. I'm only interested in Capcom remastering or remaking ( assuming players are involved) their old fighting games.

I have thousands of hours in in this series and dropped SFV when guile game out and never touched it again. Surreal.

Street Fighter boxer tier list:
>Elder God Tier
Steve
>Great Tier
Dudley
Cracker Jack
>Good Tier
Ed
Balrog
>Meh Tier
Mike

Attached: 1628695547368.jpg (1159x1600, 424.1K)

at least we got him in the background of a SF4 stage right necbros!

i want him back so bad

Attached: catt.jpg (540x384, 39.69K)