I give up, i refuse to fight this piece of trash, 3 tries and i am already done...

I give up, i refuse to fight this piece of trash, 3 tries and i am already done, I fucking R E F U S E to run around for 10 fucking minutes trying to hit this piece of flying garbage. Won't finish this piece of shit until i can use Torrent in this fight even they boost his dmg and hp 10x

Simply as, shit fucking fight. Malenia would have been a better final boss

Attached: 235235235.jpg (3194x2160, 665.99K)

Just re-spec and use a longer range weapon retard

I played melee since DeS and i won't stop because of garbage design

What a shit reply.

Attached: damn tarnished.png (640x480, 16.29K)

I will help you out user.

>pick weapon with highest attack power
>put buffs on quick bar
>summon mimic
>melt him

This is bait. Fight isn't too bad.

Post password, if you're on ps4/5 I can help you tear him a new one

Its literally too bad, its not bullshit hard, its just literally fucking bad, blue alien bloodborne tier. Run around trying to catch the thing. Amazing final boss. Same game that had Radhan as an early game boss while this shit is the final one. Who the fuck was in charge of this

The run to the boss is worth it for the music

be happy
they nerfed his shitty surfing around

kek and anons kept insisting they didn't get filtered by this boss while insulting it continuously

Chill dude, that's just a game.

boss fucking sucks dick but if you know what you're doing you can kill him in 30sec.
run behind him and use charged attacks or jump attacks, whatever your best poise damage option is
after he breaks you have about 8-9 seconds to just dump damage into him, if you have anything approaching a decent build or setup you should be able to kill it in that time. even a lvl1 character can kill it in that window

Let me solo him

Retard tier reply.

Dude the boss isn’t hard. Yeah I agree it’s a shit final boss but it isn’t hard.

Its bad bro, there is no way to spin this, its just a bad fight

>3 tries
Lmao you died 3 times to fucking Elden Beast?

Didn't expect bloodstain...

Attached: 1607452270477.jpg (1920x1080, 97.34K)

You put up with 80 hrs of the game but can't handle 30s of running around at a boss? Fighting Elden Beast feels a lot more comfy than constant-weeb-flailing-around Radagon there are big windows to do multiple hits on Elden Beast

Dunno what build you have but Just upgrade the god damn mimic tear to the max and just use it as a meat shield for all the bullshit that thing casts and just hit it with a power stance weapon till it dies.

Op never said he eas hard

Its fine. If you beat radagon, you beat the game. This game is such a fucking slog. It went from game of the decade to from's worst title in the span between radahn and the ending. Very disappointing.

op...

Attached: divine_fortification_incantation_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 16.22K)

>but can't handle 30s of running around at a boss
Its the final fight in the same series (yes same series shut the fuck up) that had Isshin and Gehrman, its a fucking insult

Oh neat, this thread. Again. And once again, pretending like it's the first time he's made this thread, or it's the first time anyone has ever seen these thoughts. Why do you do this, OP? Is it a serious mental illness? Is it the cocks?

waaa I beat elden ganon why is game not over waaa

Attached: 1357623775317.jpg (217x208, 10.38K)

>Elden Beast
FormSoft's final middle finger to melee builds.

Isshin sucks because at that point you're probably bored of the Sekiro fighting system, Elden Beast is a breath of fresh air considering you can do more than 1 hit you can actually see your full R1 combo rather than getting a poke in between the constant neverending flailing as is the fromsoft norm after DS3 Pontiff

I fought Melania and Mohg hundreds of time and was never bored.

This piece of shit, I'm not giving more than 10 tries.

This. There was literally 0 and i mean 0 point in him having the
>fly across the fucking map
move

beat the game 4 times and never had a problem. git gud.

Raise holy defense and get the wondrous flask that turns non-physical damage into healing. Helps a lot, his grab fully healed me when I was out of flasks.

I just used a mimic at the two final battles, i was getting bored

I beat elden ganon and elden nigger. Game is still a 7/10. The recycled asset meme is true. Its literally open world dark souls 2. Cope, tranny. Tell OP to git gud, meanwhile I'll git gud games, nigger.

>Bro just use ranged bro just use holy dmg defence
Dont you fucks get it that we want this fight to be better NOT even more boring.

This is one of the easiest bosses in the game DESU, sounds like a skill issue.