Why is this game so fucking LONG?

Why is this game so fucking LONG?

Attached: RgG5R_Cover.jpg (500x627, 138.95K)

because it's pure kino and has the most side content of any yakuza game

>muh side khantent
fucking reddit

Haruka segments fucking sucked. Shinada is a shit character. Kiryu and Saejima segments were great.

>15 hours is now considered long
Do youngins really? Back then people dreamed about games like that.
Hell, there is even a dedicated skip button for any content you don't like in this game.

>all yakuza games have the rememberance section where you can see the "in the previous games" videos
>Y6 starts with a one hour video of the ending of 5
They knew

Attached: Takeshi Castle final episode.png (1920x1080, 2.04M)

This one has way too much filler. Could have been kino if it was condensed and you played as Kiryu more.

Wrong

Attached: image_2022-06-06_143902985.png (640x839, 274.78K)

zoomers have tiny brains and short attention spans.
its funny because i remember people years ago shitting on action games that only took like 8-10 hours to beat and saying thats too short.
nowadays, thats considered way too long

Because you are constantly switching characters and going through their storylines. It's definitely not for everyone, but this is exactly why we tell people to play Yakuza 0 and then drop the series.

I played through it once and it took me 150 hours

>normals just run from one main objective marker to another
>they think they somehow "finish" games without doing all quests etc

Attached: rgg5.png (486x80, 31.09K)

I'd argue 0 had more whilst being shorter

Side content is a big draw of Yakuza, otherwise you're playing boring visual novels with worse writing than WWE

Trying to get into Judgment lads, the characters / detective angle are cool but why is it so fucking unfun? There isn't a single minigame / side activity that isn't boring shit. Maybe I'm spoiled by 0.

Attached: Judgment_review__0011_Layer_1.jpg (1400x1050, 164.36K)

>0's minigames and activities
>fun
wew lad

Kaito Files? More like the Kino files. It reaches the same levels of testosterone of older Yakuza games. You can play this before finishing the snoozefest that is Judgment like I did. Kaito's bro is somehow out of the yakuza or maybe in a clean yakuza now is the only spoiler I got from this dlc. I now dress and look like young Kaito.

Attached: Young-Kaito-1.jpg (1280x720, 83.27K)

>real estate
>hostess club
>karaoke

yea

What are you talking about? Drone racing is easily one of the best minigames in the series. Kamuro of the Dead is fun. It also has Motor Raid. 0 only really had cabaret club management as the fun new minigame, the rest was already part of the series, boring time wasters like Real Estate, or annoying like disco and pocket racing. Especially those latter two because disco lies to you about Fever and pocket racing requires specific builds in a lot of cases. At least disco is better than fan dancing.

Attached: Yakuza Minigames 2.0 (JPEGGED).jpg (6517x7804, 3.04M)

Why was he treated so fucking badly in Lost Judgment? By the end of the first one I was thinking of him as part of the fellas, the bros, the guys etc and he developed really nicely and his thing with Saori was sweet. Then he's considered a joke in the sequel, what the fuck was up with that?
Even outside of all that I thought Judgment 1 was way better than Lost Judgment, story especially. Only thing I'd say was better in LJ decisively was combat which is big but still I really missed how full of life Kamurocho was in the first one and loved the tailing sections they were so cool. Breaks my heart to find out people hated those.

Attached: Issei-Hoshino-1.jpg (700x394, 42.52K)

YUME

They realized how badly they treated him and damage controlled in The Kaito Files so it's something at least. He still comes off as fairly timid during some of the discussions but ends up being committed after a while.

Attached: Lost Judgment_20220328040908.jpg (1920x1080, 535.27K)