MACOSBROS

RE8 ON MAC!

BYE-BYE WINDOWS NIGGERS

Attached: FUltkOzWAAItHEq.jpg (1920x1080, 310.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ex4k9xStpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: FUltxbjWUAIlzU7.jpg (1920x1080, 185.5K)

ONLY ON MAC

Attached: ADimitrescuFull.png (1080x2160, 1.9M)

youtube.com/watch?v=4ex4k9xStpU

Attached: 700.jpg (1072x1080, 81.05K)

Apple Console when

sounds good that it's now on mac too,though it's sad that apple refuses to accept tech like vulkan that would allow for stuff like proton to run well.

When Apple buys Sony

Imagine her walking away from you wearing nothing but panties that are a tad too small

>RE8 DLC will be Mac only
Its over

window bros... however will we recover?

lmfao how much do you need to spend on a mac to even be able to play this?
the $1500 macbook pro I got from work sounds like a jet engine just when running League of Legends

it can run the game on anything apple silicon (with the spokesperson claiming it even runs effortlessly on a macbook air) ,will likely be a dud on an intel mac.

>mac
>not running GNU/Linux

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-06_22-04-22.png (1024x768, 146.13K)

Imagine actually using Apple shit lol

that looks like sub 30 fps

Attached: 1497175298032.jpg (283x314, 26.42K)

Remove denuvo.

I played just fine with an old ass R9 Fury, there is barely any interactivity in the game. What a joke.

>RE8 on a Macbook Air
lol. lmao even.

the M1 is a impressive chip,though he probably means 108060.

cool it's only a year late

i did for a month. lubuntu to silverblue to regular fedora. fedora is easily my favorite, but i cant justify losing some things from windows yet. the real truth though, is that the year of the linux desktop is every year. linux is more than capable for average users, even for games. just has a bit more to go for it to be ready for everyone and every use case

Attached: 1570561078624.jpg (491x493, 273.62K)

We're losing our grip, winsisters. The linuxtrannies and machuds are gaining too much power.

the only problem right now is that certain corporations ask a large percentage of users to switch to linux fully BEFORE what they want will be supported,putting users in a lose lose situation that makes it way harder to fully switch.
(though dualbooting can somewhat help)

though hopefully valve can make it so devs will support linux for steamdeck.

I made the permanent switch earlier this year, I don't have any Windows machines now. I'm an IT consultant by trade and I work with Linux fairly frequently but I always say the best way to git gud at anything is to immerse yourself in it which is one of the reasons I said bon voyage to Windows. That and Windows is just creepy nowadays.

really all that's needed is for some big studios to switch to linux to save on costs, which isn't too far fetched. if they do, adobe will have no choice but to support linux. davinci resolve is on linux (made for linux first and foremost) purely because of major studios using linux, such as pixar
and considering all the alternatives there are to office suites, i think the adobe suite, autodesk suite, and maybe some other medical/architectural softwares are all that's missing. after that, nobody has any reason to not use linux. as far as games go, the community already has it handled. lutris/wine is fantastic, and red hat is putting a lot of investments into it plus working with nvidia