I'm still mad

I'm still mad

Attached: vtmb2.jpg (1200x630, 668.92K)

I'm glad this piece of shit won't see the light of day.

I think the chinese rooms new version with a 2023 release date will show up at the SGF kickoff.

I'm glad. Obvious cash grab based on an older cult classic.

We'll probably all be dead before the new devs finish this shit

I doubt it, Paradox won't want to keep investing in this shit. It will be out sooner than you think, probably 2024 maybe 2023.

What was with the stream of a high school play they revealed this with?

What is there to be mad about, a shit game got buried.

>he still thinks it is in development

Shit for Masquerade.
Ironically the devs would've been fine doing Requiem.

>new devs have yet to be announced

bruh....

>he still thinks it is in development
Its been confirmed just a month ago by Paradox's CEO. They would have cancelled the whole thing after the initial delay if it was dead, it makes 0 sense to pretend you're making the game.

>new devs have yet to be announced
yeah no shit because as soon as they announce its some smaller AA dev everyone will dogpile them and make headlines about how shit its going to be. It's better to let them work in peace until they have an actual trailer to show.

Oh yes, the game is totally in development at an anonymous studio nobody knows about with absolutely no references to continued work on it anywhere including LinkedIn, job postings, resumes, anything. Just keep waiting, I am sure Paradox is spending the millions of dollars a month for years to get it done.

Yes, and that sweden YES twitter whore will shill it again to inform you how it's all going smoothly.
Have faith, CHUDSTERINO

>no references to continued work on it anywhere
Except Paradox themselves continuously coming out and saying it is in development. Also, there are plenty of linkedin and other job listings that are likely it for places like Hardsuit and TheChineseRoom. I don't have hope the game is going to be good but It is 100% being made. There would be absolutely no benefit for the CEO to come out multiple times and talk about them getting a new pitch and changing devs, absolutelty none.

Nigger

Trust the plan.

Attached: 1632790681190.png (394x346, 184.64K)

Im not, it was fucked from the start

why didn't they cancel the game back in 2020?

because they got another pitch, they almost cancelled it and probably should have because no matter what the new devs makes it will get constant shit online even if its good.

It was over the moment Mitsoda got shitcanned. The entire thing was his passion project and was doomed to failure without him.

We already know who they are. At this point there's almost 99% certainty that it is The Chinese Room. They fit the bill perfectly, they have hired aggressively, they have won """awards""" and are thus fit perfectly with Paradox' CEO comments about them having games under their belt. We've seen who joined the team, we have had information leak and we can see it on how they're hiring for IP held by an IP holder. There are no other companies in that position that we don't know what they're doing.

It's obviously The Chinese Room and they should just go out on stage and fucking admit it. Unfortunately they aren't going to because they said so in their newest news letter. They only spoiled that they're going the game in Unreal Engine 5 and that's about it. They know we know, we know they know, so just stop the charade and fucking say it.

>and was doomed to failure without him.
and was doomed to fail with him aswell, hes a woke fag crybaby now and nothing like the edge lord who wrote bloodlines. People change user, it would have been garbage regardless.

I bought the fucking Blood Moon preorder edition for $90 and haven't heart shit since then. Tried to refund but got denied. Sent a mail to Paradox and got no response either.

Attached: Bloodlines DLC.png (616x484, 475.19K)

>I bought the fucking Blood Moon preorder edition for $90

Attached: atlaslaugh.png (465x357, 125.34K)

>They only spoiled that they're going the game in Unreal Engine 5 and that's about it.
Seriously? fuck this shit. Don't know anything about those devs but there goes any hope I had

>they said so in their newest newsletter
Do you have a link or pic of that? I wanna see it. Yeah, it most likely is thechineseroom but that's only obvious to people who are obsessed with the background for this game, the average gamer donesn't give a fuck and have no idea and that will be the majortiy of the players. They just don't want to announce without a substantial trailer i think.