Yamato WILL join the Straw Hats

Yamato WILL join the Straw Hats
Yamato WILL appear in the new One Piece game

Attached: FPN6Nn9WYAwwiHJ.jpg (2048x1067, 400.3K)

>literally 0 personality trannoid who negatively affects the entire writing and makes all characters act out of character and like real life liberals who just visited a pronoun tolerance seminar, not even batting an eye when this busty titty waifu calls herself a "son" and just rolling with it
>joins the same crew other members needed their own entire arc, full of emotions and adventure
The moment One Piece died

Yonko is a joke

Attached: smug221.jpg (438x438, 27.47K)

There is still a low chance Oda redeems himself and makes Luffy tell her to fuck off. The crew is already 10 members after all, Wano needs her, she knows too much about the One Piece and her Oden larp is cringe

Wouldn't hold my breath though

Did she actually join the Straw Hats? Maybe it's good that I stopped reading One Piece.

Which game? Because Oddysey doesn't even have Jinbe

The crew already has enough men. The last crewmate should be a woman, not an Oden.

Attached: 1653594790694.webm (1000x822, 755.72K)

Idk shit about One Piece
The creator made a trannie?

Who did she sleep with to get a spot on the crew?

Technically he said a minimum of 10, excluding Luffy himself. He can get more than that, even close to the end of One piece. I'd thinking he'd want a few difference races or more women on the crew to balance genders out more. Yamato, Carrot could double join and if Oda still is true to his word, Vivi could come into the story later as an official crew member.

>The last crewmate should be a woman
the last crewmate is jimbei
there will be no additional crewmates

No its a biological chick with massive tits and sexy body but shes obsessed about some dude and she wants to be like him so she says she will become a man just to be like him its basically something like that but mutt trannies ofcourse you know.. they do their thing with delusions.

>took people 20 years to realize Oda is a leftist

nah she's a biological female. the >he stuff is related to her wanting to be the successor to some guy so she says she's like the reincarnation of him or something like that. I don't really give a shit about one piece I just get baited into threads from time to time and that's what I've picked up. it's a "I'm the true claimant" sort of thing rather than a "I'm a man trapped inside the body of a woman" thing

>Chosen Piece

i desperatly want her fat futa cock in my mouth. and i will NOT apologize for that.

Ah I see
so it's somewhat like a Mordred situation.

Yes.

Attached: Bentham_Anime_Infobox.png (1200x2137, 3.14M)

Yes. There is a female character who identifies as a man, which by definition makes her transgender and at least part of LGBTQ+ in one way or another. There's also another transgender character in the same arc named Kiku who says he is a woman at heart and looks like a woman. Another theoretical one is a character who literally has the trans flag as her hair colors

All in one arc. Feels like the author is apologizing for depicting queer people as ugly, rapey freaks for many years

Attached: Okama_Infobox.jpg (1280x720, 263.16K)

nah it's just groomers hijacking shit as usual

>i'm a faggot lol :)
Maybe tell yourself that in the mirror and not strangers on the internet with your brain in power-saving mode

Yamato just has a Don Quixote complex.
It's no different than wishing to be like Batman or Super Mario.

>All in one arc. Feels like the author is apologizing for depicting queer people as ugly, rapey freaks for many years
>tfw Googling it
>all those enraged articles about how transphobic they are
kek

Are the finally nearing the end of this god forsaken 20 year hunt for pirate treasure?

Don't you fucking drag Bon Clay into this.

Attached: 1653934463830.jpg (494x512, 31.16K)

Gender clearly isn't immaterial to her otherwise she wouldn't call herself son. She is well aware that Oden is a man and therefore also wants to be a man

She (and all pirate scum) will be killed by him

Attached: chadkainu.gif (420x273, 43.65K)

>All in one arc. Feels like the author is apologizing for depicting queer people as ugly, rapey freaks for many years
He should've doubled down and made look even more hideous and crazy. Maybe add a couple them to the 41%.

>The moment One Piece died
That was some time around the time skip, just took you retards some time to relaize

He can transform to anyone, user.
He used Nami 's face when he fought Sanji.
I'd say it's an apt label.

I'd also accept it if Luffy would tell her to drop the dumb Oden shit. Would fit him too since he likes it when people state their true intentions. Like with Robin and Sanji.

Yamatroons WILL hang themselves before the end of the month. This 5 confirms

She looks hot as fuck. Is she really a dude or does she just act masculine?

Brooke and Sanji wanna hump that.
Oda's not going to pretend Kaido's progeny can't give birth.

Kaido's SON looks like THAT?!

Attached: Hot.jpg (522x488, 174.58K)

Attached: 9a7592dac008a7f7480e207be1829455.jpg (689x975, 127.14K)