Ruina / Lobotomy / Project Moon

Finally at the end of Ruina, after struggling with Yesterday's Promise and having to beat The Black Silence twice because the game bugged out.

Do the two choices you can make at the end affect content at all?

Attached: Myo-Lobotomy-Corporation-Игры-Rabbit-Team-7021286.jpg (1700x2048, 420.05K)

The choice at the end changes the ending, do not pick any of the red ones or you'll end the game prematurely and have to redo the fight. Just pick blue and check out the other endings by picking cutscene mode.

Don't you just have to go to the credenza and pick the other options? I remember doing the Black Silence fight again only to find out it didn't let me choose any of the other options

I think you can just click the reception and pick to watch the intro cutscene or the end cutscene. In this case you just pick the end cutscene.

Attached: 1618029592669.jpg (1356x2048, 167.67K)

>Angela but now she has a legit chance to fuck Ayin

HOW THE FUCK DO I BEAT THE CLOCK

Attached: SEN.jpg (424x542, 51.69K)

гqЁ@hДeдwv}Ё@xbДБf

Every fight in keter is dogshit

Attached: keter.jpg (1920x1080, 490.66K)

Price of Silence? Smoke, smoke always solves things. Do not bring any mass attack.

ror

&

Post bongbong

>TFW will never Graze Myo's grass

Attached: 1649471465623.jpg (290x312, 20.13K)

i see, thanks

>wanting Myo's grass
>when there's hag grass that taste better
I want to graze Binah's grass

>he doesn't want to fuck the rabbit
ngmi

>Finally reached Day 25 and did Tiphereth's third mission
HOLY SHIT I WASNT EXPECTING ALL OF THAT, SO MUCH DIALOGUE, STORY AND BACKSTORY, too bad I had already been spoiled on the AI's true forms because I went to the mod site to download the mods that fix errors
Btw, got an abno that looks like an eye peeking out of a keyhole that's actually a machine with huge bussaws when it breaches, did all types of works and failed miserably without a single Positive box, may I ask for a hint?

Just don't look at him bro

Silent girl is easy, literally just unga
Ignore her passives and don't even try to pretend to do the fight fairly, just unga it with mass attacks

It either hates being looked at or needs to be looked at when worked on, I forget which.
Hey man, i'd fuck Binah and Angela too, I just have an albino fetish. Myo seems like the type who'd have a little patch to graze. All sweaty after fighting abnos

Attached: 929360_cartesiancoordinator_angela-part-1.png (901x1375, 1.12M)

Qol would improve if the entirety of the city was reduced to ashes. After all it's not to keep monsters out, it's to keep humans in

the apoc bird realization… bros help me before i fucking distort

>I just have an albino fetish
Based and literally me.

>I remember doing the Black Silence fight again only to find out it didn't let me choose any of the other options
You have to redo the entire endgame starting with the Reverb Ensemble for stuff like that to reoccur.

>Spoiler
even with that I will still graze hag grass
abundant and with a strong smell, that's the best grass

But user, the sandwich joints....

I can't do day 46. The fixers keeps Killing me.
I look at their stats, I send people to do all damage but white to the white fixer and send those that resist white.
Tons of people end up dying.
I even noted their death attacks and try to avoid that too

FUCK THE SANDWICH JOINTS!

white fixer has a reflect move whose main cue is audio. Pay attention.

This game's kinda burning me out. I'm at this weird stage where I'm super excited to fight someone new and get new cards but also dread filtering the cards down through all my decks. I enjoy deck building but not basically building 20 decks all at once after almost every fight.

Attached: MelGibsonKFC.gif (220x119, 1.9M)

If you hear a chime, back away.

Sinner.

Attached: 1.png (440x162, 34.9K)

if she had appeared as a girl, do you think she would have a bigger chance to actually be loved by "daddy"? or did Ayin's brain fried up any love for anyone?

white fixer activates a counter to everything with each 25% hp loss, you'll hear it when she does that