Alanah is a miracle of the universe

Alanah is a miracle of the universe

Attached: episode-13-alanah-pearce-and-rc39X6s8gFM-8Ia3HMc79Zw.1400x1400.jpg (1400x1400, 153.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mvhxh2oNluc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what compels a man to simp

That she is!

Attached: Alanah Pearce.jpg (1125x1361, 179.72K)

Her divine beauty

some form of brain rot or delusion

Severe lack of intimate contact, low self esteem, and an obsession over having sex

I want Alanah to laugh at my penis and then give me a pity handjob

Attached: 12switch.gif (426x500, 2.99M)

Anger. All degenerate behavior stems from anger. Overcome anger, and you will become a god among men.

goof troop looking mfer

Its crazy how untalented she is

She's hit the wall

Attached: file.png (314x430, 213.13K)

she's not ugly or anything but she isn't the prettiest girl I've ever seen. Her face is nice but again, not the most attractive face I've seen. Her body is pretty meh but I like pretty faces more than nice bodies so that's not a big deal

Kek.

why do I love Australian women

Hard work over talent any day and she is on the grind!

Attached: 718full-alanah-pearce.jpg (718x573, 86.59K)

who?

I wouldn't want to fuck her as much as I do if she didn't have that accent

jesus lord

I heard of women hitting the wall but god damn
is this just a bad picture or?

she has cute hair and that's basically it for me

oof

Didn't she let Adam fuck her while she was engaged to that actor who showed up on funhaus?

dios mio...

Complete lack of social skills and desperate need for even the slightest bit of attention. These faggots literally spend money for the sole.purpose of getting attention for like 3 seconds, it's really sad.

Twitch as a whole is a bit of a societal problem, it provides a sort of escape for the socially inept and as a result they won't try and fix what's wrong with them.

kys

Oh I like this one... One eye goes one way, the other eye goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?'

youtu.be/Mvhxh2oNluc

Here's the full video to prove I didn't just pick the worst times to screencap.

Attached: file.png (296x413, 190.78K)