Bloodborne

anyone else think this is the best game Miyazaki made?
I just enjoyed it the most. It isn't too dragged out, it doesn't suffer with content bloat, the DLC is the goat, the boss fights are the best, the soundtrack is 10/10 and is way better than any of the generic trash in other souls games.

I just seems whenever Miyazaki teams up with Sony, he creates the best kino of all time. When he makes games with other publishers, he just makes boring safe streamlined game for the dumb masses.

Yes, Elden Ring was 7/10 at best.

Attached: 12423452356367.jpg (288x345, 41.54K)

You and ever other deluded snoygger.

Attached: 1646033209057.jpg (555x800, 40.5K)

I found it to be mediocre overall. The start is amazing, but if you really consider all areas and bosses, many just aren’t good by any means.

Jesus stop spamming this trash. And no, Elden Ring is obviously leagues better

All of Miyazakis games drop off slightly after the first half. Bloodborne is very much quality over quantity.

I really think it's BB>sekiro>ER>all else, imo. BB and sekiro being close, because of combat is better than ER.
Stop being a braindead fanboy

>Elden Ring is obviously leagues better
It really isn't. You might think that if you like open world games, but on a gameplay level it just isn't. ER is just chalice dungeons from BloodBorne with the same recycled boss fight.
I'd also consider some of ER bosses the worst in the series. It has a bit of an identity crisis.

Attached: 135236357.jpg (500x368, 25.56K)

Yeah, Sekiro was strangely much higher quality. I have a theory that Bandai Namco give Miyazaki a shit budget and try to rush his shit out of the door. That explains the mess of DS1 and the heaps of cut content from DS3.

Woah it's almost like the gameplay is shit in both games and From games are about exploration and unique crazy places, which is where ER blows Shitborne out of the water

>heaps of glitches
>fighting the same recycled bosses in the same recycled dungeons
>needless CO-OP restrictions
>the round table feels very wasted
>soundtrack is extremely generic and forgettable
>quests still feel very outdated
>same PS2 graphics in certain areas despite requiring a GTX 1070 to run fucking run properly
>was released in a piss poor state on PC and doesn't even run well on consoles
>some of the later bosses suck fucking ass (the giant, the snake thing and definitely the scarlet rot queen which is comparable to the bed of chaos)
>

Attached: 456346347.jpg (512x441, 110.25K)

>whenever Miyazaki teams up with Sony, he creates the best kino of all time
there's no need to focus on mass appeal since it's not going to reach a large audience anyway.

It’s by far the best. If they remade this game every year and just made it slightly better I would buy it every single year. They are idiots not to be milking me for all I have.

I disagree. Nothing about Elden Ring's world is that interesting. We've seen castles, dragons and all the like before. But seeing aliens from out of space with intentions we don't understand and a warped reality with humans trying to merge with God like aliens in a lovecraftian styled game is very interesting.

I remember when ER was thought to be a Sci-Fi twist but it turns out it's just another bland lite Game of Thrones clone.

Attached: 15315631561.png (771x768, 858.77K)

If you legitimately think 7/10 at best, you may be easily influenced by external sources, making you enjoy more things as long as they are being gatekept like an exclusive

Exactly what you said exists in elden ring though lol. Bloodborne did it better but it’s all there.

What about ER is unique and is deserving anything higher than 7/10.

ER is GoT fan fic if you go by the "lore"

Attached: 41234153513.gif (320x640, 3.68M)

Yes it'a hands down the best but I disagree on one point, the bosses. While gehrman maria and orphan are fantastic overall das3 completely curbstomps BB in terms of bosses. Boss wise das3 was peak FROM, and that's not even a debate.
But yes, I bought a ps4 on two separate occasions to play BB and I want to do it again

Attached: 1605705344660.jpg (3577x2686, 3.68M)

not him but elden ring on the first playthrough is like a solid 9. but on a replay it's like a solid 4 and all the magic is lost. 7 as an overall score seems pretty fair, although i'd give it an 8 because i'm a soulsbab.

replaying open world games is torture. That's why I hate open world games.

>anyone else think this is the best game Miyazaki made?
No.
>the boss fights are the best
No.
>Yes, Elden Ring was 7/10 at best.
Will be GOTY just like Sekino (their true masterpiece)

Attached: sekiro bigger GOTY.jpg (800x600, 576.36K)

if elden ring gets goty, than 2022 was an awful year for video games.

I own no Snoy hardware and legit think BB is 11/10 and one of the purest experiences out there.

Sekiro is my least favorite and the one I didn’t even finish even though I’ve beaten all the others a dozen times. You know why? Because it’s not a true souls game.

Reminder The Witcher 3 easily got GoTY in the year Bloodborne was released. Bloodborne wasn’t even a serious competitor.

The game is more hype than substance.

>if big media says game isn't popular, it isn't popular

In what part of GoT are an Erdtree, the Rune of Death, Astel-like creatures mentioned?

Sekiro is an action game
Soulsborne are action rpgs

Witcher 3 is shit.

Sekiro and ER are dogshit with repeating bosses, and there's literally no reason to explore in Sekiro since potshards and sugars are all you find. It's a 6/10. ER has maingame chalice dungeons and open meme makes it 5/10. Sorry friend

Basically yes. BB definitely wasn’t all that popular based on sales or critical reception. Doesn’t make it objectively worse, but popular? It wasn’t.

Good to see you preventively got you cope ready, you're a reasonable man deep inside.

Attached: elden-ring-context-2.001.png (1024x768, 121.5K)

it's still better tho

Based, Sónyggers still in shambles after years.

Attached: your GOTY, Sir.png (1149x844, 888.78K)

This is stupid and shows a true plebbite mindset. It's like saying ET is a better movie than The Thing because ET swept and The Thing bombed. Guess what? The Witcher never gets discussed anymore.

>The Witcher never even gets discussed anymore.
Not even true. But I’m not talking about reception on Any Forums, anyways.

how did ER do so well while the entire series struggled to get past 5 mill besides the OG dark souls.

This game fucking sucked. You have to deal with mediocre action combat and go through the cringiest setting ever fighting cronge over edgy boss names and British zombies. How do people say this game is good? I was memes into buying it, and it looks like a mediocre horror movie.

because ER had more budget for marketing and it was much more hyped. Hype sells games, not quality.

More active marketing, open world and less focus on the PREPARE TO DIE meme.

Massive hype

This. TLoU2 got the most gotys of all time and is the best game because of it. No question, it's the best game. If anyone disagrees, find a game with more awards (you can't).

>roll roll roll

yeah no

>british zombies
the average burger mind

Literally NO GAMES: The Generation so when something decent comes around it sells 10 times more

Attached: elden GOTY.png (762x297, 22.8K)

>dash dash dash R1 R1 R1
Don’t even try to pretend Bloodborne doesn’t have the most braindead combat in the series. You don’t even need to learn attack patterns

>anyone else think this is the best game Miyazaki made?
That's what I kept being told for two years after launch, this game was like the second coming of christ according to its fanbase so I bought into the hype and then when I actually get to play it, it's just as linear and content starved as Dark Souls 3. Actually Dark Souls 3 is a bit less content starved but about as linear which makes it worse in some ways. Sekiro remains the only FromSoft game I can say is a masterpiece after Dark Souls 1. Somehow it manages to be less formulaic and linear than both BB and Dark Souls 3 despite the player character only having one weapon and it not even being an RPG.

Attached: 1654221705876.jpg (960x539, 51.11K)

Style style style
Style style style

It's technically splendid, the only pozzed part is the jewish writing

what should win if ot ER?

>content starved
lol, would you rather have 500 weapons reskinned off the same 2 weapons?

You just described every FROM game since DeS except sekiro

God of War 2 on the PS5 will win it.

It's not the best of all time but it's pretty fucking great

There are 2x BB threads and 0 Witcher threads on the catalog right now. TW3 subreddit averages 316 comments daily and is rated 2083, while BB is 915 per day and 693 overall on the site. So, who exactly are you talking about?