Attached: RDR2.webm (650x364, 2.91M)

clicked for easy pete desu

Good, kill all niggers

Based? Yeah, I'm thinking based.

>le ebin racism
yeah i remember being 14 too

>>le ebin racism
>yeah i remember being 14 too

Attached: 1631571396290.png (699x648, 167.45K)

Hey that's my webm

Attached: RDR2 never relax.webm (1200x674, 2.96M)

no matter how many soijacks you post, racism will never be tolerated on a broad scale
you lose

but most people on the planet are racist

>no matter how many soijacks you post, racism will never be tolerated on a broad scale
>you lose

Attached: 1625405117890.png (488x436, 83.81K)

It's not tolerated because it's profitable, you naive nigger lover, now go back to being milked from your money, you slave.

>proves his point

>>proves his point

Attached: 1630042907282.png (210x240, 6.75K)

Preach it. Can I get the guy posting hype men to back me up

Yes, that's the reason why it's not tolerated. You got it all figured out bud.

Okay, the real reason it isn't tolerated is because kikes want niggers and other brownoids to be a protected class and to shift acceptable racism onto whites. You're not ready to hear that though.

Definitely not profitable for you, you retarded goy.

They think they're mocking you, but in reality they're retards that can't articulate themselves without them.

its funny because the edgy racist zoomers on Any Forums talk a tough talk, but they wouldn't dare say the n word in front a black guy
it shows the weakness and frailty of racism when confronted with the outside world

I'm sure it's not.
I don't even know what to day to this.

not an amerifat so I can say it in public no problem :)

To be honest i have noticed that racism is much much stronger now than it was in the 90s

>racism will never be tolerated on a broad scale
But it has been for most of human history. Surely you can't believe it'll never be that way again.

>tfw you made your first 100k short-selling racism

We all know that about Any Forums. They talk a big game, but that mouths shut around anyone really.

we shout nigger in the pub no one says shit
irl you'd be too much of a pussy to confront anyone troon

I'm sure you're a fucking retard and you believe the holocaust happened so I don't really care what you think.

(the joke is that he's killing niggers)

Yes, it did happen.

BASED

The real joke is that there's "people" out there that actually believe all niggers shouldn't be killed.

kek same

god i love murdering women :)

Attached: Red Dead Redemption II 2020.02.05 - 02.56.55.30.DVR.webm (640x358, 2.96M)

They probably do say shit because you making yourself look like a shitty person is enough, or you've never actually done this and are lying.

>we shout nigger in the pub
spoken like a true autist who has never been outside in his entire life

Same, I wish I could really take my time with them, slowly dismembering them for days.

"minorities" are the most racist people on this earth, mainly against each other, and there's 7 billion of them.

If they were, you'd still be a loser that's not getting laid and will NEVER have a gf. Same if the nazi's won.

wh*te people are a minority globablly and will soon be minorities in america and europe
man sucks to be you guys
hope all that racism you perpetuate against non-wh*tes doesn't come back in the form of retribution from those groups against you :)

ywnbaw