How would you fix the Pokemon series?

How would you fix the Pokemon series?

Attached: PokemonReloaded.gif (400x300, 1.41M)

Fully voiced, fully rendered, completely explicit sex scenes with each pokemon ever made.

but if that's off the table then I guess just hire actual writers, make the fights harder and give the enemy AI actual teams with logic behind them and make it a bit more open ended.

Remove the retards from the community that hate turn based combat and let GF keep doing what they're doing.

nuke gamefreak headquarters and kill shiteating cocksuckers like in the streets
proceed to make pokemon channel 2

And yet even a fan game doesn't cut the dex

Unlike the multi-million dollar conglomerate company responsible for the series

Attached: masuda.900x.jpg (900x600, 64.32K)

I don't care about Pidgeot it does nothing

Attached: 1654308423828.jpg (1818x1551, 751.95K)

The novelty of new shit has worn off. I want the original formula back.

go back to DS era sprites. the 3d models are all fucking ugly and will never look good

Bigger budget larger legends Arceus with difficulty selection that doesn't really change the AI but does change the general amount of Pokemon a given gym leader/trainer has and maybe their movesets. Could easily make it a GaaS and add entire regions as expansions and give some fucking respect to the autists who PVP and facilitate their gay little tournaments and have in game tournaments so you can literally have your fucking cake and eat it too

>Remove all Pokémon after Mew. Zoomer designs are done to sell plushies and memes
>Remove Held Items. Giving and additional competitive layer is unfair for players
>Remove Abilities. Pokémon should identify as a concept, not as an ability with a face
>Go back to 4 directions. 8 direction movement confuse and anger me
>Remove the SP.Atk and the physical / special split. The moves names are enough to determine what the move is supposed to do.
>Remove color. Pokémon looks better when not bombarded with modern gaming design tropes. Color was a mistake
>Scrath that. Leave color but ONLY when played on the Switch Pro, where you get one layer of RGB shading.
>Go back to flat turn combat. I'm old and can't focus on multiple camera angles and irl action.

Perfection

That spoink is dead

Attached: DDB99846-AB30-4357-8954-B22595852E73.jpg (750x341, 123.6K)

The larger and more richer a developer becomes.....the less soul it becomes

Honestly indie games are the future of gaming because countless big games made in current year are casualized to appeal to the lowest common denominator to maximize profit

Also the richer a developer becomes attracts subversive jew "investors". Its like blood in the shark infested water

Attached: AAA Gaming.png (1192x881, 275.81K)

id start by reverting the pys/special split and fix the power creep of newer mons. fuck the min maxing faggots who need to ohko everything

If the pokemon show was game accurate then it would be too fucked up to air.

arceus is a good direction. give me a wild johto or hoenn to explore, with bigger areas and a bigger dex, and it will probably be worth pirating.
also add more cute girls and turn it into a dating sim, easy money

>reverting the pys/special split

Attached: Goofy.png (857x1280, 1.36M)

can someone edit this so that the Italian man sees the happy devs and rubs his hands in anticipation then draw an arrow to the next image indicated they're the same people except the asian got fired also make his eyes brown

bring back 2D sprites, bring back dungeons, a semi non linear map ala gen 1 and better AI to make use the of mechanics the game has on offer.

you hardly need to minmax to one shot anything in the games.

Action combat similar to FF7Remake. Let pokemon actually be able to use their ENTIRE moveset, with dodges, guards, counters, buffs/debuffs and combos.

Attached: 1381902260846.png (459x697, 65.38K)

>he thinks the devs that won't animate their monsters in a turn based game will animate all the possible monster attacks in an action game

lol

soul vs souless

Attached: 35.65.png (288x288, 2.32K)

By ending it.

>How would you fix the Pokemon series?
It makes a ton of money for doing low effort so I wouldnt change a thing.

I would pump the funds into dumb pet projects instead

Attached: 1635337052114.png (680x425, 809.69K)

which speaks to power creep.

GAMEFREAK

even in the first game one shotting was hardly difficult, just hit a weakness and they'll flop over dead.

You have been able to one shot things since Gen 1.

Spinoffs with budgets. More Pokken, Snap, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Conquest, etc. Expand into just about every genre on the planet because you damn well know it'll sell over 1 Million copies on the low end.

>Remove the physical / special split
This but unironically.

For every singular mainline game I'd make 6 similarly budgeted spinoff titles that experiment with different game mechanics. The requirement of the team is that no singular pokemon can be used more than twice across those 6 games to highlight that ALL of the Pokemon have a place in the ecosystem, not just fucking Charmander, Pikachu, Lucario, Blaziken, and now that retarded electric bipedal cat or whatever the fuck it is

Build off of Arceus as the new baseline for the overworld
Make gens smaller and more experimental
Invest more in battle animations
Make the rival an actual rival again

It doesn't need fixing. Why does every game series need to re-invent itself every release? Go look at Dragon Quest. Still successful despite being the same game at the core every release. Anything that did shit different was rightfully a spin-off, which has also been the case with Pokemon.

I'd rather GameFreak go make some more original shit. DrillDozer was great, and Teemo was alright.

dragon quest has undergone more system changes than pokemon has

DQ in its earliest days prided itself on its innovation, and the games have some 100+ hours of dungeons and story content with high detail models and orchestrated music. The last 4 generations of Pokemon have looked like the fucking gamecube games from almost 20 years ago without any of the style or substance