ITT: Leaks that were actually true

ITT: Leaks that were actually true.

Attached: 1E8055E4-85CE-44BD-9132-203F622F5EA9.png (1080x2588, 2.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/thread/500719702/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's a leak for ya

All the Direct leaks that don't mention NBA Jam are fake

The Anakin leak got literally all of the Smash DLC right and everyone ignored it

This post got zero replies.

Attached: 1652107046309.png (758x305, 695.41K)

all i can remember are project beast (bloodborne) and monster hunter world

Attached: 1651343329534.png (1199x163, 17.17K)

There were so many smash leak threads around that time I wouldn't be surprised if someone just randomly got it right.

was the pot his 'car'?

I think people post fake leaks on purpose to fuck over those that do put real leaks not because they want to troll or anything.

Pls pee in this cup

If you didn't get a good look at it, I could see you mistaking it for a car.

pretty minor one I guess but he was right

Attached: civ6.jpg (484x169, 13.91K)

Anyone have the collage of "Leakers" and journalists trying to discredit this? I never found that again

It's likely they just had the hitbox and no actual model so all he saw was a grey square sliding around under Pirahna Plant and assumed it was going to be a car.

One leak that I haven't seen get any attention is a guy on Any Forums who leaked stuff about Bethesda. He had some stuff that in hindsight was definitely true, and he also said Bethesda was gonna show a short Elder Scrolls 6 teaser despite not really having started production on the game yet. I've seen a lot of people who said they think the teaser implied that they were working on it but didn't have enough to show yet, but no, ES is far, far away from release. Which is odd considering they were just starting a trend of not announcing games too early

There was this Direct leak during the tendie drought of 2020 where OP said that a Mini Direct was gonna get shadowdropped within the next 50 minutes and it actually happened, pretty sure it was a Nintendo employee beforehand.
Unlike most real leaks here it gained some traction before the hour and anons where there in the thread when OP delivered.

Devil May Cry 5

Attached: 1646388022952.png (1442x547, 91.44K)

Reminds me of this GameXplain guy who would keep postings otters on his twitter, and then without fail, Nintendo would announce a direct afterwards. Fucker was a legit insider.

The Sonic Frontiers leaks from a few years ago were pretty much spot on apparently. Not just the usual "it's gonna be shit" but specific details about the gameplay and story. And the terrible performance which STILL hasn't been fixed.

(Me)
Managed to find that thread.
arch.b4k.co/v/thread/500719702/
I think that was Jon, the dude left Gamexplain but people still refer to him as Jon from Gamexplain.

I remember reading about Resident Evil Village in a thread before it was officially revealed and people were shitting on the guy who leaked it.

Whoever started airing dirty laundry about things going behind the scenes in Sega of America. Some of the people named did ultra specific statements on twitter ranting about an insider, inadvertedly confirming it. It mentioned Persona 5 was exclusive due to some sort of agreement.

that one guy who posted GG Strive's first roster