Summer Game Fest 2022

Summer Game Fest 2022

Alan Wake 2 - Story Trailer - release date [2023]
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - One Level Gameplay Demo [Single Player / Team Coop]
The Callisto Protocol - Extended Gameplay Trailer
Crimson Desert - New Gameplay Trailer - Release Date [2022]
Exoprimal - New Trailer - release date
God of War: Ragnarok - Gameplay Trailer - release date [30/09/2022]
Diablo 4 - release date [2023]
Fortnite - New Expansion and Skins [Black Adam]
Genshin Impact - Ver. 2.8 Trailer
Gotham Knights - New Gameplay Trailer
Mafia - The prequel - Announcement Trailer
GoldenEye HD -Announcement Trailer - release date [2022]
Layers of Fear [NEW] - Gameplay Trailer - release date [2022/2023]
Midnight Suns - New Release Date Trailer [October of 2022]
Need For Speed - Announcement Trailer- release date [November of 2022]
One Piece Odyssey - Gameplay Trailer - release date [December of 2022]
Nightingale - Release Date Trailer [2023]
Persona 5 - PC Release Trailer
Pragmata - Gameplay Trailer - release date [2023]
Returnal PC - Announcement Trailer- [September of 2022]
Resident Evil Village Expansion Story Trailer - release date [2022]
Re:Verse New Release Date Trailer
Silent Hill 2 Remake - Announcement Trailer- release date [2023]
Sonic Frontiers - New Trailer - release date [2022]
Soul Hackers 2 - Gameplay Trailer [August de 2022]
The Dark Pictures Anthology: The Devil in Me - Gameplay Trailer - release date
The Lord of the Rings: Gollum - Story Trailer - release date [September of 2022]
Zenless Zone Zero - Gameplay Trailer - console release date [December of 2022]
Dead Space Remake - Gameplay Trailer
Elden Ring DLC - Announcement Trailer

Attached: kojimbobf.jpg (1280x720, 272.57K)

Your one red flag (besides all leaks being fake) is that Silent Hill 2 will never be remade. Konami has abandoned video games, and they're stuck with the dilemma of neither being able to change voice actors due to cult classic status, nor being able to reuse James's voice actor.

This unironically sounds legit so yeah nice larp OP.

>The Lord of the Rings: Gollum
Let me guess: Gollum is the actual hero of the story, whose role was appropiated by Frodo and Sam.

Decent larp and actually somewhat believable. I think you threw in too many big games like Silent Hill 2 Remake and Persona 5 PC though. If you took those both out I would have believed it.

A big problem with this is the lack of AA and indies. The show won't be all AAA. It never is.

Does this include the xbox show?

>persona 5 PC
>silent hill 2 remake
so close op, I honestly belive otherwise you have an actual list and just snuck those two in as trolls

Avowed -Gameplay Trailer - Release Date [2023]

Deathloop -Release Date Trailer [September 2022]

Diablo 4 - New Trailer

New Double Fine Project - Announcement Trailer

EverWild - New Release Trailer [2023]

>no cuphead dlc even though it's confirmed to be there
Better luck next time user

That was the best larp you could come up with for the xbox showcase? Not even Starfield or Josh Sawyers game which has legit been confirmed by him to be there. Come on OP, try harder.

>not a single literal who indie game filler
bad larp

>Alan Wake 2 - Story Trailer - release date [2023]
The devs themselves on youtube a few weeks ago said basically it will get pushed to 2024

Fable - First Look Trailer

Forza Motorsport - Gameplay Trailer - Release Date [2022]

Gears of War - Enhanced Collection Trailer - Release Date [December of 2022]

Gears 6 - Teaser Trailer - Release Date [??]

>Elden Ring DLC - Announcement Trailer
kek

This is bullshit, some retard working from Capcom said already that RE4 trailer shown in the state of play stream was a teaser for the real trailer showing gameplay at summer game fest.

Not a single mention of an RE4 trailer in this "leak", fuck off faggots, try harder next time

Why the fuck would Sony not show God of War at their own State of Play? Only thing that sounds unbelievable about this.

You put a lot of effort into this fake leak, OP.

The game is releasing in less than a month, there's no point in putting the effort to make another trailer.

Lmao no, nice try

Cool cool, tell me about games where I can come on soft shiny surfaces

Wasn't the Silent Hill recasting voice actors controversy because they wanted to recast everyone in a remaster of the same game? Remakes usually have free reign to change everyone. Look at RE2 remake, FF7 remake, and Crash N Sane Trilogy- all recasted from scratch.
Admittedly I know there's legal fuckery between the SH2 actors and Konami, so maybe their contract says the game can't be remade without them? I don't know too much about that whole drama. And though Konami doesnt make games maybe they farmed something out to a shovelware developer?

Were the other games' DLCs announced this soon?

Why wouldn't the biggest success of the year get a DLC announcement for a company that historically has done multiple dlcs for their games? I didn't even like elden ring and that makes perfect sense to me.

Not a chance in hell this is real, or all big AAA titles, not a single indie shit who tries to go for the feels or an AA developed in a Slavic country. almost no Chinese shit either. Very very poor effort, sorry dude.

>Geoff gives Sekiro GOTY
>FROM gives Geoff the tiniest scrap of hype for his Summer Shitfest
It makes sense, unless you're arbitrarily implying that FROM has to wait 6 months before announcing anything