Whats the hardest a game has ever filtered you, Any Forums?

Whats the hardest a game has ever filtered you, Any Forums?
I got filtered by La Mulana

Gravity Rush because I'm scared of heights and I couldn't make it past Chapter 8 without my chest tightening up and wanting to puke.

Attached: 1631287827973.png (567x542, 294.66K)

I thought you'd get filtered by the flesh monster final boss

There's a few that I have on my hitlist of bullshit video games I want to beat some day. Mostly 8 and 16 bit era games. Among the notable NES games are Legacy of the Wizard, which has a fuckhuge confusing game world and puzzle mechanics like La-Mulana but without any fast travel. Also you have to frequently return back to the start to switch to a different character so you can use their unique ability to progress. The biggest filter for me here are the block puzzles you have to do while playing as the father. These blocks don't work like normal block puzzles, you have to stand on top of the block and then while holding B you need to jump and press a direction at the same time to slide the block a certain way. The way the block moves changes depending on which side of the block you're on and it's very easy to fuck up and slide something the wrong way.
The other big one on my NES list is Magician. It's like an adventure game but it's also a side-scrolling action RPG. It has a complicated interface for casting spells and using items. You also have constantly depleting hunger and thirst meters to balance. Like most adventure games, if you miss an important item or clue at any point then the game is now unwinnable. You can also only save 15 times.

necrodancer probably
just can't be assed to invest the time

Path of Exile whenever i want to craft something really good or get a really expensive build. I just cant figure it out, and i cant be arsed to really, REALLY delve into it.

Attached: 1627898762146.jpg (1125x1100, 66.33K)

Baba is You
I got through 3-4 maps but now I'm officially stuck. I've googled solutions for a couple puzzles and tried to get my head into the same logic as the developers, but I can't fucking do it. I accept that I'm retarded and will never finish it unless I cheat

Attached: f7119442d8128cc0cebc2f778715eaf7.jpg (499x283, 30.44K)

I couldn't beat Lovers Arcana on hardest difficulty mode in P3P for a week. I got headaches from suffering through days of griding. Never again.

:^)

Attached: Drakengard.jpg (1280x720, 84.86K)

Disco Elysium because my attention span is shit

Unironically, Limbo of the Lost. Trying to play it blind without a guide is, without a doubt, the most miserable and maddening experience one could possible endure in a video game.
And this is coming from someone who beat Chronicles of Pern: Dragonriders 1.0 from the disc blind, a game that has multiple gamebreaking and save corrupting bugs.
I would, without hesitation, take getting my hand slammed in a car door over having to play through it again, with or without guides.

Attached: fetchimage.jpg (500x352, 98.1K)

Dota 2
I was actually about to have fun but every time they ban viper, the only hero I know how to paly and they keep bullying me and I cant live with the guilt that I made my team lose and made someone free time worst

Attached: 1449732407069.jpg (211x211, 19.57K)

I want to be the boshy

Disco Elysium because it's shit

Getting filtered by mana games.

Hollow Knight because something about it just puts me off, despite metroidvanias being my favorite genre.

Metroid Dread final boss, couldn't be bothered going back to get more stuff to beat him comfortably.

its okay user...
we all got filtered by la mulana
speaking of which, how is the dlc?

Attached: 1641210760692.png (169x210, 46.99K)

>there's dlc for 2
>it's been out for almost half a year now
well fuck, I haven't been paying attention. thanks for the reminder user

Attached: 1435833098787.png (800x800, 34.02K)

kingdom come
the first lock you have to pick
>i've picked locks irl it's not that difficult wtf

Attached: 1581692350097.gif (656x368, 1.47M)

dunno, never tried