Have to spend the price of a full game to buy a single piece of armor

>Have to spend the price of a full game to buy a single piece of armor.
>Have to spend ten thousand dollars on RNG lootbox of of gems to upgrade it to full visuals.

Attached: OA1WQTUY60K31648063414581.jpg (3278x1564, 1022.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamerant.com/diablo-immortal-pay-to-win-legendary-gems/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

welcome to the future of gaymen

wow crazy its like its a f2p mobile game or something who fucking cares about this shit
nobody would have given a fuck if they didnt port this garbage to pc

Motherfucker if you think this is standard you need to wait to grow out of your diapers before you come back to talk to people.
Take your head out of your ass you pompous snide little bitch. This isn't normal and shouldn't be treated like it is, stop normalizing it you false flagging shill kike.

we could have had these assets in D3

They were probably made for D3. Supposedly there was a second expansion that was well into making but ended up getting scrapped when they couldn't find a way to monetize it that was satisfying enough for Activision.

>playing blizzard games
you deserve everything you get

yeah i'm the one that needs to grow up. you think anyone at blizzard gives a fuck what you think about their monetization? is your baby rage going to fix it? it's been downhill for a long time now and yes this is the standard for dogshit p2w games. this is just the first time you've seen it first hand because it's blizzard and you people can't stop guzzling their cum even when it's a mobile asset flip. you don't matter and will never matter.

Just because your bitch ass lives in a cave and you can only have information on the things you personally experience doesn't mean that's the way of the world.
Out here in the non-nigger world we have something called reading which lets us find facts without playing the game ourselves.
The only thing you deserve is a hanging tree, cock sucking meme spouting sack of shit.

So hang on, they're actually going ahead with this?

>yeah i'm the one that needs to grow up.
Exactly, glad we see eye to eye.
> you think anyone at blizzard
This is Any Forums, not blizzard forums, if you weren't a stuck up child trying to one-up everyone on the internet you wouldn't need the most basic shit explained to you.
> is your baby rage going to fix it?
What is is with you faggots and your constant obsession with everyone being angry? I'm talking down to you because you're a snide piece of shit, that's all there is to it, I'm not angry over shit because I don't play the fucking game, but god forbid anyone try and have a conversation with your inbred autistic ass around.
> it's been downhill for a long time now and yes this is the standard for dogshit p2w games. this is just the first time you've seen it first hand because it's blizzard and you people can't stop guzzling their cum even when it's a mobile asset flip
I don't even play blizzard games, but whatever you need to believe to validate your ego trip, right?
>you don't matter and will never matter.
Same as you, the difference is we all know this, you're the only one in denial, trying to talk down to everyone as if you're not even aware the only thing you cintribute to the conversation is a shit eating grin.

the fourth one in that pic has way too much shit going on

normalniggers think flashier = better when in most cases it's the opposite

Attached: a.png (1024x576, 201.97K)

>Bawww stop talking about the bad thing because it's not the first time it's happened
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the prime cause of downfall of gaming, the neanderthal man.

Blizzard should take lessons from China on how to do fair monetization

Attached: ayaka.png (486x522, 393.51K)

Based doomer retard

i am not sure what the point of this diablo game is. i tried to play it and every time i have an opportunity to play it i don't have good enough phone signal to connect to the server. am i going to play a mobile game at my house with wifi? what is the purpose of this shit?

gamerant.com/diablo-immortal-pay-to-win-legendary-gems/
>He thinks it's normal for mobile games to take 100 grand to max out a character.
You're either deluded or retarded.

How are mobile cucks making enough money to throw $1000s at a single shitty video game every month, while also being dumb enough to throw $1000s at a single shitty video game every month?

Attached: 927358923.gif (250x251, 998.3K)

Whales are the new preferred customer. People with more money than sense who want to get something flashy and 'exclusive' to make them feel unique and better about themselves. They see that >$100,000 headline and go 'Hehe what if I did that, that might be funny'.
The worst part about Immortal is that I can guarantee you Blizzard has already broken even on it off whales alone, because there ARE people who will pay the money to reach max power and they've almost certainly done it already.

>he seeks info on shitty mobile games just to get angry
Okay? Was this supposed to make you sound superior in any way just because you threw in as many peepee poopoo words you could find?

Financial Collapse can't come soon enough

Attached: 1628854979324.webm (480x480, 2.05M)