*SIIIIIIIP*

*SIIIIIIIP*
>it's an EARLY BUILD
>it doesn't NEED to have momentum
>it doesn't NEED to have actual physics at all
>it doesn't MATTER that there are dash panels everywhere in an open world game
>it doesn't MATTER that the animations are worse than those in games from 11-14 years ago
YOU ARE NOW HERE
>it doesn't MATTER that it uses the forces engine
>it doesn't MATTER that sonic team has learned absolutely nothing in 5 years
>it doesn't MATTER that you'll have to wait another 5 years for another aggressively mediocre game like this
>sonic doesn't NEED to be a video game franchise

Attached: shazamegg.png (539x840, 471.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gh6wDnBUv5A?t=151
youtu.be/q88r4mKJGoM?t=378
twitter.com/AnonBabble

except very few people are saying this
the consensus is that its going to be dogshit

It's fucking over isn't it sonic bros...

Attached: 1654296791426.webm (852x480, 2.94M)

>modding another game to have sonic in it has better animations than the actual game (proportions aside)

Imagine thinking Shazamposting is "board culture".

IF in the extremely rare case Sonic Frontiers ends up being good and manages to BTFO Shazam, how would Shazamposter ever recover?

Better than fucking wojaks and frogs.

BASED EGGZAM I KNEEL

Attached: 1653360438225.png (354x389, 56.51K)

>shazam niggers now attack games that everyone know are\will be shit
Couldn't sink Elden Ring, couldn't sink SMT5, so going for easy targets now, eh? You are pathetic.

>Couldn't sink Elden Ring
That shit sunk so fast on its own they didn't even get a chance.

It doesn’t MATTER now what happens

i am seriously considering moving on to fan games only

you'll have opinions of your own one day

>Makes Sonic go on the least fun adventures possible, killing the series and thus the hedgehog himself

Attached: Egg.png (640x480, 190.75K)

>sonic doesn't NEED to be a video game franchise
I've been here for a long ass while my man.
The only thing that has me keeping up with Sonic are the comics: Both the IDW and fanmade stuff.

Why is he so damn slow?

This is the ugly Sonic webm of frontiers and I'm really tired of people posting this

Yes, we (the people that isn't stupid enough to fall for this fucking bait if people actually cared enough to look for the IGN trailer) get it, Frontiers is a PSO asset flip and modding PSO makes the two look similar, but clearly not as the model's legs is a massive give away right off the bat to anyone with eyes.

It's not the actual game its a mod of some other game, BUT the actually game is hardly better and arguably worse looking in some aspects.

It doesn't MATTER NOW WHAT HAPPENS I WILL NEVER GIVE UP THE FIGHT

Attached: Sonic_Adventure.png (300x297, 218.2K)

IT DOESN'T MATTER NOW WHAT HAPPENS
I WILL NEVER GIVE UP THE FIGHT

Attached: 1631554735712.jpg (1280x720, 632.95K)

Attached: 1648817865756.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

God Modern Sonic's design is so fucking ugly. Lanky ass legs, tentacle like quills, hands and feet as big as his head, no neck, freakish monoeye, tiny ass pupils. Who the fuck thinks this looks appealing as a mascot?

youtu.be/gh6wDnBUv5A?t=151 I liked listening to this guy who has AAA game experience on what kind of stuff you can't just expect to be fixed in 6 months going through the current gameplay vids.

Attached: 1629384304701.png (249x279, 29.33K)

>this tired shit that's been driven into the ground by underage faggots is better than this other tired shit that's been driven into the ground by underage faggots
It's all shit.

Attached: 1634915569516.png (242x331, 95.62K)

you people are idiots if you think sega is going to ship the game like this with unfinished voice acting and animations
the english VA isn't even in the game, the preview footage's sonic is voiced by Juneichi Kanemaru
youtu.be/q88r4mKJGoM?t=378
Doesn't matter if it's version 0.1 or 0.99 it isn't the final build and acting like it is is fucking delusional pessimism.

Yeah, I just was watching this too. Haven't seen him in a while, as the last time I cared to look at his content was when he was working on his own retake of SA2 physics. Was pretty fun, and after seeing this, he really does know his stuff. I wouldn't mind when hiring that man they remember to pick him up along for the ride.

See Stupid hoper.

>Doesn't matter if it's version 0.1 or 0.99
Mental

>Shazamfag is so desperate for tortanic that it has to go after a sonic flop

It's a slow release window I guess

I unironically agree with that last one

You have no idea what Kanemaru's Sonic sounds like if you thought that was him the whole time. It was Roger throughout most of the video, Kanemaru was only at the very end after the jump cut in the middle of the giant boss. You can even compare their grunts for getting thrown off the thing, Roger's is at 4:47 and Kanemaru's is at 5:53.