He was not a "good guy". He was a weak selfish coward that deserved what he got

He was not a "good guy". He was a weak selfish coward that deserved what he got.

Attached: the-last-of-us-part-2-does-joel-die.jpg (1920x1080, 89.81K)

That chud got what he has coming

>weak
took out fireflies solo
>selfish
saved abby's life
>coward
jumped on a bloater to save ellie

I'm sure even he would agree

>tlou 2 thread saying joel was le bad
>"chud" in 1st post
seems about right

Based. Also his death was unique, iconic and well done. People just don't like it because they are entitlted and think writers should do what incel players want. Writers don't owe anyone ANYTHING.

this but unironically

>4th post is a boomer coping with a game that is fucking sjw propaganda.

seems about right.

>the last of reddit
Go back

He was a bandit and smuggler for years so he got exactly what he had coming.

unique? what is he the third old white guy to get beat to death with a golf club by someone they saved?

Is this really what your life has come down to? Making bait threads on Any Forums? How sad, but I hope your mental health improves soon

Attached: z3yp2q8rs9k71.jpg (497x370, 18.51K)

He's the first. That's the definition of unique.

>mfw revenge

Attached: abby2.png (579x614, 503.49K)

I think people are over that, and more upset about the whole "if i kill you, I'll be evil, despite me just killing a thousand guys to get to you, so i will let you go" bullshit story.

Why was it never explained why Abby is so buff and muscular ?

>mr house
>andrew ryan

Yall got any more of this dreamy beefcake?

Attached: 1654397174118.png (653x699, 541.37K)

1 story was stupid, cliché and the ending was obvious. 2 story was more interesting but was poorly told and was almost non-sensical.

BOTH GAMES HAVE A SHIT STORY

Attached: AgzoOQk.jpg (413x738, 82.27K)

So you're telling me a protagonist getting his head bashed by a golf cub by some random tranny is not unique?

It's funny. When I ask people what should have hapened to Joel since they hate TLOU2 so much they go for super turbo mary sues stories.
> H-he should have lived happy ever after!!
> He should have sacrificed himself to find a cure! Died for our sins! like Jesus!
> I-I don't know but he just shouldn't have died!!!

You guys are pathetic friendless losers that put WAY TOO MUCH investment in fictional videogame characters. Joel is not your friend. Joel is not YOU. Joel dying doesn't affect you in real life, it's A FICTIONAL VIDEOGAME CHARACTER in a shit series.

I understand liking him, i understand being pissed off. But to the point in which you act like an entitled whiny baby demanding it to be changed or think he shouldn't have died like that JUST BECAUSE YOU LIKED HIM is ridiculous.

You freaks are so used to fanservice when you find a writer that doesn't bend over you lose your heads. I'm sorry TLOU2 writers are not anime writers, maybe you should go watch anime instead.

Attached: 4753142 - Arthur_Morgan DomRedSins Joel_Miller Red_Dead_Redemption Red_Dead_Redemption_2 The_Last_of_Us crossover.png (1480x480, 1.75M)

>moral dilemma hinges on character being able to superhumanly kill an entire hospital of armed guards
irl joel would have pathetically begged and gotten shot for being a lose end, feels kind of dumb to contemplate the moral ramifications of something impossible.

God bless all the coomer modders.

Attached: 1609784437227.jpg (1060x1354, 526.19K)

It's hard to boil it down to "good guy" or "bad guy".
He probably did the wrong thing, but for the most understandable and human reason you could imagine (being unwilling to lose another daughter). He didn't deserve what he got, but at the same time it was probably a predictable consequence of his actions.
He stood by his decision til the end and the game doesn't actually pave him in a bad light for that.

You're damn right I'm entitled, I'm entitled to entertainment that isn't thinly-veiled SJW propaganda.

>fireflies promise joel guns for his delivery of child
>not only do they beat him unconscious, they also refuse to give him his weapons
Joel was 100% in the right, the fireflies violated the NAP. Frankly he should have blasted all of them instead of just the doctors and the bitch at the end.

I need some VR mission style dlc for last of us 2, the gameplay, controls and animations are perfection.

i have no problem with joel getting his head bashed in, my problem is the why and when of it
btw
ywnbaw

>I need some VR mission style dlc for last of us 2, the gameplay, controls and animations are perfection.

This is a great idea

Attached: 1630710950197.png (763x746, 677.66K)

>first level is you play as Abby in the firefly base
>she has a younger sister who is infected
>her dad is a scientist who keeps the sister in a medically induced coma in hope of saving her one day
>fireflies are running out of resources to keep her that way
>dad is desperate
>finally hears that Ellie has been found
>preps her so he can save his daughter finally, knowing that this is his last chance
>so when Joel shows up, he absolutely cannot let him take Ellie because it would mean his daughter dying as well
>joel kills him anyway
>you would see this through Abby's view from a monitor in another room
>you would replay the last section of the first game, but as Abby, making her way to the operating room
>only to find her dad dying
>he makes her promise to take care of the sister
>she makes her way back through a disorderly and frenzied firefly base
>finally get to her sister's ward
>it's too late and her sister has been fully turned
>she's force to kill her sister
>now she has a hateboner for Joel that can't be quelled until his death
There. I just made Abby a more relatable character.

What made the original game's ending so good was how it mirrored the game's intro sequence. Sarah was killed because she was determined to be a threat to 'the many' despite not actually being infected, so Joel depriving 'the many' of a possible cure for the cordyceps infection was karmic justice.

Not him but that's not a fair description of this game. It does have hefty sprinkles of LGBTAQIAWTFBBQ, but that's a surface level crowdpleaser (for the resetera crowd, that is).
The core of the story lies in fundamental parts of the human condition- guilt, grief, trauma, regret, penance, healing, forgiveness, a search for purpose, the need for closure, etc etc.

>my problem is the why and when

You don't need a why. Joel could have died from a fucking stranger, you didn't need some revenge driven tranny.
And when? What it should have happened right after the events of TLOU1? Or you mean at the ending and not the beginning? That's just personal preference, and preference is not objective so it has zero weight when judging writing.

> ywnbaw

Good. I love men. There's nothing more perfect than the male body and the male mind and i thank god every day for being born a man. Seethe, you're the one that worships women so much you think other people wish they had a bleeding front hole, but you're the one who wishes that.

>I love men. There's nothing more perfect than the male body

Attached: jole.jpg (764x660, 105.23K)

yes. a lot.

Hes the only character in the series that does more good than bad

>weak
>kills hundreds of people
you're a fag lol.