He's one of several big tf2 youtubers that are funding the bot crisis

he's one of several big tf2 youtubers that are funding the bot crisis.

Attached: dane.png (300x300, 50.61K)

tf2 is dumbed down as shit and is more casual than a call of duty game

who?

but I thought tf2 was saved...

i wanna believe you but show me

I FUCKING HATE MODERN COMMUNITY SERVERS. ALL THE ONES I USED TO PLAY ON ARE FUCKING DEAD, NONE OF THE ONES I CURRENTLY ENJOY ARE EVER ACTIVE OUTSIDE OF WEEKENDS
KILL MATCHMAKING
KILL COMPFAGGOTS
BRING BACK FUCKING QUICKPLAY

Attached: genuine anger.jpg (227x222, 5.91K)

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

yet dane hasn't said anything

kinda sus if you ask me

If all of the bots went away tomorrow morning people would still want to play on Uncletopia due to no random crits or bullet spread. Removing the bots will not fix the underlying problems TF2 has.

Lolno

proof?

tyler fuck off

I'd stick with it because I prefer the community server experience compared to individual quickplay matches and it's a consistent server without skial bullshit, etc.

Also, checked.

Attached: Ubercheck 'em.gif (540x304, 2.25M)

>without bullshit
>filled with Uncle Danes tranny brigades
No thank you

(You) need to kys

user, I know this is a schizo thread but come on.

It's not like the Any Forumsan is running all week.

Attached: 94368634_10156672345565044_8229413860352720896_n.jpg (720x541, 31.08K)

Uncle Danes servers are full of faggots, trannies, furrys and wannabe compfaggots. Theyre fucking awful

>Uncle Danes servers are full of faggots, trannies, furrys and wannabe compfaggots. Theyre fucking awful

So you should find yourself in good company, I fail to see the problem

Attached: 1304376955947.png (500x375, 298.97K)

T. Uncle dane

>didn't jump onto the reddit #tf2save meme thing that usually would've been up his alley
That was pretty suspicious honestly, did he even say anything about it?

>no random crits or bullet spread
found the compfag

Dane really doesn’t like when everyone points out that he runs bots. What is with trannies and wanting to lie to your face! It’s just in their nature saying their a woman when they’re not. Running bots than saying their not? They seek control they want to control their gender they want to control you by forcing you to play on their servers with an army of bots. They hate crits because it is out of their control.

people always cry about this shit but i dont notice a single fucking thing about anyone i'm playing with except that they aren't brainless f2p dipshits in a quick play lobby. what is a compfaggot anyway? just someone better than you? you sound like a bitch dude