How much do you think the Switch will sell in total?

How much do you think the Switch will sell in total?
I think it will sell 160 million, outsell the ps2 and become the best selling console in history

Attached: switch 2022 sales.jpg (242x208, 10.64K)

120-130

It might if Nintendo releases a pack-in at a price drop.

doesn't matter I play switch games on my PC

Attached: toddlergameonPC.jpg (3840x2160, 2.85M)

Why so low? The Switch isn't suddenly going to stop selling by december

107.651 million units

Around 145 million

Probably 125-130. More if they come out with a new model

>claims he can play it
>has only ever posted that one picture

It got a boost from people double dipping and scalping the oled. That level of sales won't continue without a price drop.

I don't give much of a shit to be honest.

Attached: anime-girl-shrug.png (796x726, 455.79K)

if they make a more powerful model and only pull the plug when sony and microsoft do it could hit 200 mil

Year 5-6. Seven years is the usual expectation. It will slow down more as time goes on. They're anticipating 20 mil from March 2022 to 2023. We'll be a little over 120 million by the end of this year. Lowballing for the final year would put it at 135 lifetime.

>Won't release new console till 2024
>Average 18 million per year
>Still produce systems for another year after
150 million is a safe bet

I don't think it will drop that fast. There is still a huge demand for switch consoles and with big games coming like splatoon 3, pokemon, zelda botw sequel and metroid prime 4 that demand will continue to exist

People forget that nintendo handhelds continue to sell well even after the successor already released. The ds and 3ds continued to sell for a long time

People that like Pokémon already have a Switch, user. This is the 5th game for the system, fans boughta Switch ages ago. People hyped for BotW have already played 1. People like that Splatoon already have one for Splatoon 2 too. The only maybe there is Prime 4 because it is very different from Dread.

This could happen if they count the switch 2 as part of the switch numbers. How long before you can get a handheld pc with much better performance at switch OLED prices.?

>110 million in sales
>library worse than the gamecube
what is the point?

Nintendo has historically been pretty bad at supporting their consoles post release of a new one so it'll depend entirely on when the Switch 2 comes out.
I think 130 is a safe-ish bet.

>People that like Pokémon already have a Switch
We have been hearing this since sword and shield launched and with every pokemon game that released after that. It's always wrong. Pokemon always pushes switch sales

People do not account for the kids who were too young to play video games in the previous year now being ready to be gifted a Switch this year.

Maybe with the scalability of games nowadays Switch 2 will basically be a Pro so there is still plenty of releases for Switch 1 that run worse.

Yeah it's fucking bizarre that people think it's always the same people buying all the pokemon games

>toddler games
>but on muh pc
You see nothing wrong with the unironic retardation of your filename right? If it's such a toddler game why play it at all