DMC

I don't understand why people like DMC1, it's aged pretty terribly, am I missing something?

Attached: 15321-devil-may-cry-playstation-2-front-cover.jpg (800x1142, 138.07K)

It's better than 5. It actually treats you like an adult and isn't a hallway simulator.

>interconnected hallways good

it's dogshit of the highest order.

Attached: action games tier list(updated).png (1125x706, 667.77K)

It's kino of the highest order.

Attached: Stylish Action.png (1140x668, 848.7K)

nah it has aged pretty badly. Still a much better game than 2 of course but honestly it's probably my second least favorite DMC game. (yes, that includes donte dmc, and yes, the first was the first I played in the series)

It did age poorly, but it was a nice twist on the Resident Evil formula back then.

It didn't age poorly oh my god fucking zoomers shut the fuck up. DMC 5 is shit. Fucking brought in nu fags and casuals.

Just played it again and I do think it's starting to show its age, I still really like it tho. HOWEVER: FUCK NIGHTMARE 3 WORST FUCKING FIGHT AIEEEEEEE

nah you shut the fuck up. it DIDN'T AGE WELL AT ALL. it's trash. DMC1,2 and 3 are archaic, they have varying degrees of quality in writing and design but the gameplay is unequivocally trash and the only reason anyone tolerates playing them nowadays is blind nostalgia.

4 is eh, it's not as outdated gameplay-wise but it did import some very stupid niggles from the older ones like refusing to have a dedicated dodge, and the story is dumb and pointless, altough innofensive.

DmC is fine gameplay-wise and nobody would dislike it if it was just called something else, the writing goes from sucking shit to sucking slightly less shit when Dante stops being a juvenile retard.

5 is great gameplay-wise but they keep insisting on stupid archaic design choices like not having a damn dodge and having one of the most horrendously stiff jumps in gaming, the story is pretty garbo, for a big comeback the story sure feels like a filler episode of Supernatural.

None of these games is any better than Bayonetta, Ninja Gaiden or God of War and the series as a whole is grossly overrated.

Attached: dmc5deepgameplay.webm (900x506, 2.89M)

dmc 1 and 2 suck and anyone that claims otherwise is retarded or a contrarian. 3, 4, and 5 are all great. autists only hate 5 because it's the newest and new is bad.

Why is Dark Souls even on there? Also add 2FM you cowards, it's a better action game then half the games on that list.

Attached: 1635394962258.webm (900x506, 2.94M)

yes it did grandpa

I hate 5 because it's borderline a movie game with all the cutscenes, V sucks cock, and the level design is hallway hallway hallway. The game is also easier than it's ever been. DMC 2 is harder.

hello barry

>

Attached: KH gameplay.webm (532x300, 2.93M)

>DMC 5 is shit
No it's not.
>Fucking brought in nu fags and casuals
So you're one of those people

>dmc2 is harder
way to throw whatever argument you had into the trash, bruh. And I say that as a DMC2 supporter. I freaking love DMC2 but you're outta your mind if you think it's harder than DMC5

>Another SBK91 schizo thread

Yawn

>it's aged pretty terribly
retard spotted

18 replies and no one has explained how dmc1 is good or bad other than saying it's "outdated" or "hasn't aged well"

Taste and a brain also a girlfriend lol what a Any Forumsirgins zoomer gay.Fuck you.

>shit camera
>slow boring combat
>reuse of bosses, most of which are shit
>Pacing is trash
>no bonus mode or content, just a bare bones story mode
>Voice acting sucks
>game is an obvious resident evil failure
>level design is all over the place, goes to shit with the demon world caves.
there's your explanation you dipshit. DMC1 sucks a fat load of fuckery

It didn't age "terribly", but it is the weakest of the good dmc games, but you can't say that or kamiyafags/matosifags start coping and shitting on you
>Shitty bosses
>uninteresting enemies
>lack of moves
>no weapon swap
>OP guns

Get a life

You got shit taste and no attention span, kid.

Attached: 1626687898318.webm (950x712, 427.44K)

DMC1 has a shit atmosphere, thanks for proving. Ninja Gaiden Black shits all over DMC1 and most DMC games. Plus enemies actually try to kill you in NG

Attached: NGBcombat.webm (852x480, 2.88M)

Oh and don't forget
>Shitty underwater sections
>no level select
>Shitty rail shooter section

>it's the NGschizo
Oh brother

Not even going to read these shit lists or grace them with a bump.

>sectionS
>there's only one section of each and they last a minute

exactly. This game is flawed as fuck and fuckers really call the best DMC? I fucking hate those faggot douchebags. fuck them and fuck kamiyadrones. Trannyetta sucks as well. FUCK I"m so fucking pissed off. i hate action games

Attached: jeanneBTFO'd.webm (1280x720, 1.67M)

It's fun? If a bad camera is all it takes to put you off a game, then I don't know what to tell you.

it's still a shit section and the rails section section is shit.