Coolest part of Smash Ultimate

>Coolest part of Smash Ultimate
>Nobody cares or talks about it

Attached: EclsXtz.jpg (1280x720, 236.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EhgDibw7vB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

real men destroy their memory cards by playing Master Hand in melee

Attached: how-to-play-as-master-hand-in-super-smash-bros-melee.jpg (620x433, 132.35K)

did it really destroy memory cards?

it more of just corrupted melee data, so you'd have to redo getting the characters and stages

I was convinced Master Hand was going to be the final DLC character. It’s still so strange to me that they put this in the game and never let you play as him again afterwards unless you start a new play-through of WoL.

Oh wow. I guess it really was unintended then.

Incredibly fucked up that they did that. Could have easily just made it a repayable mark on the map.

Honestly it would have been cool to unlock a Master Hand mode after 100%ing the game or something. Makes the fight pretty forgettable.

I wish they would add just one smash OC to the cast, like tabuu or primid
or a tiny version of master/crazy hand

Probably because its right at the end of WOL. It is cool though

Artificial scarcity
By most people only playing it once, it becomes more special. If you could repeat it again and again easily, it'd be less special and more run of the mill

Good, i was actually surprised when it happened.
don't spoil this shit.

not him but i have done this back in the day, my data never got destroyed and i did this multiple times, so either it has a low chance to happen or is complete BS. The only thing that happened in my game was that trying to play MH on most stages crashes the game and also the game crashes if anyone wins the match as well iirc.

Makes sense but as a result I completely forgot this was even a thing
>don't spoil this shit.
The game is almost 4 years old. And its fucking smash, the crossover game with the most barebones "story"

By the time you reach this you're fatigued as hell from playing.

They should have had that be the final DLC character instead of Sora.

world of light was ass

Nah, it was dick instead

Attached: 43d58198540efcd85b9a011efaa858e2.png (670x670, 457.97K)

>play through 20 hours of mind numbing shit
>expecting a 2 minute gimmick to stand out

that's what happens when you put a single cool thing in and have to wade through all of the shitty ass world of light to get to it

WoL memes were brilliant.
Also that theme song kicks the shit out of any other Smash song.
youtube.com/watch?v=EhgDibw7vB4

Attached: 1.png (923x507, 559.35K)

smash has been gay as fuck since Brawl. Hell I enjoyed the original more than Memelee.

I spoil shit just to make babies like you cry

>WoL spirit battle with Paz Ortega
>win
>mfw the spirit effect is equipping you with a fucking Bob-omb

Attached: 1634326673753.jpg (379x403, 59.18K)

I was really expecting them to make him an offline-exclusive playable fighter for getting the "True Ending" in WoL. And then maybe Crazy as an echo if you did it again on Hard or something. An actual reward for doing the mode. Shit sucks, man.
If there was ever going to be a game where they did it, it would've been this one, too.