Is this canon? Does he just shamelessly stand around in his briefs while waiting for his only fucking gi to get washed...

Is this canon? Does he just shamelessly stand around in his briefs while waiting for his only fucking gi to get washed? Has he not considered buying more than one of the same garment?

Attached: 1000[1].jpg (1000x1435, 377.78K)

How does he wash his underwear?

imagine the smell

Best not to ask.

Why are his nipples escaping his pectorals

Early years. Ken probably slapped some sense in him and got him to get a back up pair.

would you wear pants if you looked like that

This assumes Ryu is packing.

>wear gi
>wash underwear
wow hard think burn head

You don't need to pack if you can beat anyone in a street fight.

This just prove it, Ryu is entirely focused 8n his goal, but come on, he is clearly autistic. I don't even think he's gotten laid.

I'd probably still want to wear pants if that were the case.

>dat anatomy and proportions
kek

Focusing on any one part of this reminds me how hard drawfagging is and I'll never even bother.

theres nothing wrong with it

yeah im not seeing whats wrong with it
i dont think those delts on the right shouldn't have a hard edge over the pec, but thats it
even the hands are more or less correctly proportioned, when this series usually gives characters gorilla hands

it's stylized

pyw

Post your work or post your weight?

Ken probably bought him a lifetime gym membership to a bunch of different franchise gyms/YMCAs just to get Ryu to wash his funky ass. Ryu is literally the fighting hobo's dream.

at least he washes it

Be honest Any Forums, how often do you wash your clothes?

he's fucking jacked, men are scared of him, women want him, he can stand around naked as much as he wants